Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support Linksys: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support Login Information Gateway: 192.168.0.1 Username: leave blank Password: admin Multiple Console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Aug 15, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.0.1
    • Username: leave blank
    • Password: admin
    Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Aug 15, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.15.1
    • Username: admin
    • Password: admin

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XB1R Apollo, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Hi deadlush.

I have a Xbox One and a Xbox 360, and for several months both ran well over my WiFi network, a router Linksys WRT54GL configured for a non-routerable network (10.10.10.xx) and connected to Internet via a Technicolor TG582N.

I know the TG582N can run a WiFi too, but without the MAC address filtering I do want to use to improve security.

Today, suddently, the Xbox 360 started to be unable to connect to XBox Live, while the Xbox One is still working fine. I checked all configurations, reset the Xbox 360 and I did all the checks indicated in the support page, no way. At the end, I activated
    the TG582N WiFi and connected the Xbox 360 to this WiFi network, and resolved the connection issue, but I do not like this...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks

Claudio Casonato, Aug 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: