Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support Linksys: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support How did you test this? I have an EA6900, every two weeks one of the consoles would say MODERATE and the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Jun 13, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    How did you test this? I have an EA6900, every two weeks one of the consoles would say MODERATE and the other STRICT. This router was expensive, how can it not have multiple router support?

:)

XB1R Hades, Jun 13, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.15.1
    • Username: admin
    • Password: admin

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XB1R Apollo, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Hi deadlush.

I have a Xbox One and a Xbox 360, and for several months both ran well over my WiFi network, a router Linksys WRT54GL configured for a non-routerable network (10.10.10.xx) and connected to Internet via a Technicolor TG582N.

I know the TG582N can run a WiFi too, but without the MAC address filtering I do want to use to improve security.

Today, suddently, the Xbox 360 started to be unable to connect to XBox Live, while the Xbox One is still working fine. I checked all configurations, reset the Xbox 360 and I did all the checks indicated in the support page, no way. At the end, I activated
    the TG582N WiFi and connected the Xbox 360 to this WiFi network, and resolved the connection issue, but I do not like this...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks

Claudio Casonato, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Linksys: Multiple Console Support

How did you test this? I have an EA6900, every two weeks one of the consoles would say MODERATE and the other STRICT. This router was expensive, how can it not have multiple router support?

Saved Patriot, Apr 9, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: