Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router

Discus and support Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router Hello there I had the exact same issue with the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by sethcav, Dec 25, 2017.

1. sethcav
    sethcav Guest

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router
    Hello there I had the exact same issue with the exact same router about a month ago. Everything was working fine except the Xbox. After some research I found out the the issue was that Linksys released a firmware update that, for some reason, made it incompatible
    with the Xbox. So I simply reverted back to an older version of the router firmware and it worked fine again. However, I'm still unsure as to whether or not Microsoft/Linksys has resolved this issue.

:)

sethcav, Dec 25, 2017
  2. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Linksys EA7500 - Xbox one will not connect

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Linksys EA7500 - Xbox one will not connect
    Chose EA6500 because the &%)) is not available on the website to choose. How is it possible that this is the 7th post about the Linksys EA7500 router and Support can't tell anyone why the xbox one won't connect?

killzoneQal232, Dec 25, 2017
  3. VIGILanties
    VIGILanties Guest
    Linksys Linksys EA6500: EA7500/MAC address

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: EA7500/MAC address
    same here having the same prolem with my new linksys ea7500 Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router :(

VIGILanties, Dec 25, 2017
  4. JAMM2608
    JAMM2608 Guest

Hello there I had the exact same issue with the exact same router about a month ago. Everything was working fine except the Xbox. After some research I found out the the issue was that Linksys released a firmware update that, for some reason, made it incompatible
    with the Xbox. So I simply reverted back to an older version of the router firmware and it worked fine again. However, I'm still unsure as to whether or not Microsoft/Linksys has resolved this issue.

JAMM2608, Jan 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: