Linksys Linksys EA6500: “Hardware Problem”

Discus and support Linksys Linksys EA6500: “Hardware Problem” in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: “Hardware Problem” Hello there I actually just replied to someone else's post with the same issue with the same... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SweedishFish18, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Linksys Linksys EA6500: “Hardware Problem”

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: “Hardware Problem”
    Hello there I actually just replied to someone else's post with the same issue with the same router. I use the EA7500 in my house as well and had the same issue. What I found was that the issue was actually with a firmware update from Linksys. For some reason,
    I'm not sure why, it made it incompatible with my Xbox. So I simply reverted to a previous version of the router's firmware and the issue was resolved. However, I'm not sure as to whether or not Microsoft or Linksys have resolved this compatibility issue,
    and I have yet to update my router's firmware out of fear that my Xbox won't be able to connect to my wifi again.

:)

SweedishFish18, Dec 24, 2017
  2. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Linksys EA7500 - Xbox one will not connect

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Linksys EA7500 - Xbox one will not connect
    Chose EA6500 because the &%)) is not available on the website to choose. How is it possible that this is the 7th post about the Linksys EA7500 router and Support can't tell anyone why the xbox one won't connect?

killzoneQal232, Dec 24, 2017
  3. VIGILanties
    VIGILanties Guest
    Linksys Linksys EA6500: EA7500/MAC address

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: EA7500/MAC address
    same here having the same prolem with my new linksys ea7500 Linksys Linksys EA6500: “Hardware Problem” :(

VIGILanties, Dec 24, 2017
  4. JAMM2608
    JAMM2608 Guest

Hello there I actually just replied to someone else's post with the same issue with the same router. I use the EA7500 in my house as well and had the same issue. What I found was that the issue was actually with a firmware update from Linksys. For some reason,
    I'm not sure why, it made it incompatible with my Xbox. So I simply reverted to a previous version of the router's firmware and the issue was resolved. However, I'm not sure as to whether or not Microsoft or Linksys have resolved this compatibility issue,
    and I have yet to update my router's firmware out of fear that my Xbox won't be able to connect to my wifi again.

JAMM2608, Jan 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: