Linksys: Can't update my Xbox One after reset..

Discus and support Linksys: Can't update my Xbox One after reset.. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Powerline Adapters): Can't update my Xbox One after reset.. "Hello, I have been having alot of "sorry that didn't work messages" and couldn't... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CAPNPAM, Mar 11, 2017.

1. CAPNPAM
    CAPNPAM Guest

Linksys (Powerline Adapters): Can't update my Xbox One after reset..
    "Hello, I have been having alot of "sorry that didn't work messages" and couldn't chat consistently or got connection lost/failed msgs, so I reset my Xbox One. Now it won't let me update.. any thoughts? (helpful ones, pls...I'm very frustrated)" My husband
    is on the same network with his own Xbox One and is able to connect and to chat. It was working fine offline before the reset, now I cannot use it.

:)

CAPNPAM, Mar 11, 2017
  2. sethcav
    sethcav Guest
    Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Xbox One "Can't Connect to Wireless Network" on New Linksys Router
    Hello there I had the exact same issue with the exact same router about a month ago. Everything was working fine except the Xbox. After some research I found out the the issue was that Linksys released a firmware update that, for some reason, made it incompatible
    with the Xbox. So I simply reverted back to an older version of the router firmware and it worked fine again. However, I'm still unsure as to whether or not Microsoft/Linksys has resolved this issue.

sethcav, Mar 11, 2017
  3. GasMortel
    GasMortel Guest
    error please

I can't update my XBOX One. The update does not succeed in step 2. It strives to check the update and after going to 77% it fails. I tried the hard reset and reboot the Xbox, but nothing works. I can't go online because of this problem

GasMortel, Mar 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: