Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

Discus and support Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sean burton1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. sean burton1
    sean burton1 Guest

I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or tracking.

All I want is to have one family member living in the same household to be able to buy a game and then the other person can use it under their account. I don't want to link a dozen people. Just one.

I just want to know if that is at all possible and if it is not who to complain to to make it possible. Thanks ahead of time.

:)

sean burton1, Oct 12, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you are talking about the console you need to set her console as your home console and then you can use her games and memberships

This doesn't include cloud play of ultimate as ita a subscriber perk

If you are on pc you must sign into her account on the xbox store app to download her games
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Sean. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm afraid it's not possible to link accounts to share games. The only way to share games is with one console at a time using the Home Xbox feature.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. sean burton1 Win User

I want the accounts linked not physical devices. We play pc and console and have multiple consoles. Setting a console to home for one account does not solve this. My wife buys her own games so, right now, I own AC Odyssey and she owns AC Valhalla. Depending on who sets it to home, one of us would be locked out of one of the games. Just an example, we own lots of games. I don't want that I just want to have a frickin' family plan like exists with every cell phone, streaming, and ISP.

Actually, most places don't call it a family plan bc they don't presume to tell you how to use a thing that you bought.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you. I just am really frustrated with that aspect of modern gaming. I just don't want to have to buy any game twice to play it on the same console y'know?
  5. JFord047 Win User

Xbox Gold and play anywhere

The Account that bought EVERYTHING is mines, that would be the games the equipment the passes EVERYTHING!

its the home account on the Xbox

Its Online as well

And

It was ME that set up the Family Account, Adding the wife and Kids to it, Yet only the wife can have full use of Everything, Nobody Else!!!!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

First the easy part: Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold on your Xbox console.

Let's assume you buy the Game Pass subscription. As long as you keep the console your wife plays on as your account's Home Console, anyone (including your wife) can play on that console and the console will unlock the Game Pass games as well as allow online
    Multiplayer through the shared gold subscription.

On the PC it's a bit awkward.

First of all, you'll have to make sure your wife is added to your Microsoft family. Sign in with your account on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family. There add your wife's Microsoft Account if not already done so.

Now the complicated part on getting the Game Pass Games on your wife's PC:

Your wife has to add your Microsoft Account as a second user to her PC.

Then with your WIFE SIGNED IN, have her go to the Windows Store or Xbox Game Pass App.

If she is signed in to these apps, she has to sign out temporarily from these apps, and you will have to sign in with your account.

You ONLY sign into the APPS! You do NOT sign out your wife from her logged in account on the PC!

Then with your account signed in on the store app or the Xbox Game Pass app, your wife can then download and install the PC games.
Thema:

1. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass - Similar Threads - Linking Wife's account

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  5. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  6. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  7. https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/shuzybz

in XboX Insiders
    https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/shuzybz: for 30$ submitted by /u/Xxjudahpro29xx [link] [comments]
  8. linking xbox to epic

in XBoX on Windows
    linking xbox to epic: linking Xbox to Epic... error message "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact support" id b8066310-1509-11ef-a272-cb29823ba080 .. can you...
  9. Developer Portal Link not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Developer Portal Link not working: Hello, I activated developer mode more than an hour and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  10. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...