Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

Discus and support Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 3 accounts (3 teenagers) I was updating emails on their accounts and now fortnite skins and everything is gone. Help . I even changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Sevearance, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

I have 3 accounts (3 teenagers)

I was updating emails on their accounts and now fortnite skins and everything is gone.

Help .

I even changed emails back but nothing

:)

Justin Sevearance, Nov 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Justin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. Fortnite progress and skins are stored on Epic Games servers, on an Epic Games account. As such, Xbox cannot assist with restoring Fortnite progress.

For help with this, please contact Epic Games: https://www.epicgames.com/help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Account & Billing

4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

XBL Sign-Up Currently Unavailable. Please Try Again Later?

Hey there Broom. Deactivating your email won't unlink your gamertag from that email. All it does it make your gamertag now linked to an inactive email. My advice would be for your friend to get his/her email account back (do a password reset or something
    to get a new password). Then you can log into your account and change the email attached to your gamertag to the email of your choice.
  6. BrandonHoward2 Win User

Gamertag recovery

Okay I did all that but bc the account was hacked and the email was changed the information I put in didn't meet what was needed. And I have brought 5 x boxes since creating the account. Some due to just up grading to the S and one r two was due to the
    system not wanting to read disc. But, my email is still some how linked to the account. Bc Microsoft can send me codes but the want just send me a password rest. I even have emails with my gamertag and email address together in the email. Back in 2017 I was
    a big time madden ultimate team player I spent 1000s on that. That's why I cant and will not just let go of my gamertag I want it bc I have paid out too much money. I have recipes of that as well.
Thema:

1. Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed - Similar Threads - Linking account unlinking

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  6. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...
  7. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...
  8. How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account: I would like to know how to unlink one of my old account so I can log in to the new one because I have lost my old account password and I no longer have access to it all I want is to be able to...
  9. How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic: How do i unlink and link the epic account back for my son 0d3dbe22-f8bc-439b-a487-1e4a8abfb967
  10. How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...: I am trying to link it with a new account pls help baa36ac3-82ec-43b5-95ad-7c20961acdc1