Linking Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Linking Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have linked a Microsoft account a while back, but I don't remember my email or password but know my username, it won't let me sign in to another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldenFox918, Nov 20, 2020.

1. GoldenFox918
    GoldenFox918 Guest

I have linked a Microsoft account a while back, but I don't remember my email or password but know my username, it won't let me sign in to another account as it keeps saying that a account is already linked, is there a way to remove the old account?

:)

GoldenFox918, Nov 20, 2020
  2. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Minecraft PS4 and Microsoft accounts not linking.

Hey there Ecealdor,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. Ecealdor Win User

Minecraft PS4 and Microsoft accounts not linking.

Well good news is after the recent update this problem seems to have fixed itself, bad news is no matter where i looked I couldn't find a cause for the problem or a convenient solution.
Thema:

1. Linking Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Linking Microsoft account

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...