Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

Discus and support Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vishal Muralee, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

Hey guys!

So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or anything, which was a few years ago. I unlinked it not long after. If I were to delete that former PSN account, would I be able to link my microsoft account to my main PSN account? Of course, I understand that you can only link it to the same PSN account, but I was wondering if that even applied to PSN accounts that were deleted? Thanks!

Kind regards,

Vishal

:)

Vishal Muralee, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

once linked it is permanent, no way to unlink it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why am I getting the “your Microsoft account is already in use with another account connected with PlayStation network”.

Hi, sorry to hear that
    And yes please, I hope they can help you or give a hint about what’s going on.

Because the other option could be:

A. Create a new Microsoft account and try linking your PSN account with that account

B. Create a new PSN account and link this account with the current Microsoft account or create a new Microsoft account as well
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
  5. perssonaz Win User

Is there absolutely any possible way to change the Microsoft account linked to my PS4 for Minecraft?

So if I get a new console and use my current PSN (), I would have to keep the same Microsoft account linked?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My microsoft accounts on my playstation are fully broken.

Hi Double, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please note that you can only link one PSN account to one Microsoft account.

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

It's the same case with all Microsoft Games, not just Minecraft.

To use Sea of Thieves with your PSN account, you need access to the Microsoft Account you linked to your PSN one.

Without it, the solution is creating a new PSN account to link to a new Microsoft Account.
Thema:

1. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted) - Similar Threads - Linking current microsoft

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  5. My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity: My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity. I have access to the email it was connected to with proof of closure I just need it unlinked so I can...
  6. my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...: i am trying to join a friend in-game, and when i am invited it doesn’t give me the option to join that game but i have it downloaded and my xbox account is linked to epic games....
  7. Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?: I want to link my ps5 account with my Xbox account 3b8099d3-d552-49e8-9903-3aeaaefa6556
  8. How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.: I have a PC GamePass subscription. I've tried downloading FarCry 5 but I had a problem. When I press download, it opens Ubisoft Connect and asks me to log in from my Microsoft account. But when I...
  9. How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?: My current gamertag is linked to my old Facebook account and i was wondering how i link my gamertag to my current Facebook account? a367a393-bcb2-47f8-a29a-32f405b70ae9
  10. Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one: I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but the articles that the discussion posts link to seem to have been removed. Just to be clear, I am not trying to add another primary email account to...