Linked accounts stopped working

Discus and support Linked accounts stopped working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I bought a new Xbox S for my son to replace his 7 year old Xbox. My other son also has an Xbox and the accounts are linked so that I can buy a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alistair Duff, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Linked accounts stopped working

Hi. I bought a new Xbox S for my son to replace his 7 year old Xbox. My other son also has an Xbox and the accounts are linked so that I can buy a game and they can both play it on their own profile when signed in. Since I set up the new Xbox only one of them can play at a time. I tried contacting Microsoft direct but it just says "we cannot chat or call about this" and when I call the number i found on Google it says go online then hangs up. Can anyone help?

:)

Alistair Duff, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Alistair Duff Win User

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I have read the link and still don't understand how to fix this.

It seems to suggest that because I have changed the Home Xbox I can no longer share games (we have given away the old Xbox), meaning I'll need to pay for 2x Game Passes and buy every game twice?
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'll be happy to help.

The only way to share games between different accounts within the same household is by utilizing the Home Xbox function. You can find more detailed information about this feature by visiting the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

In summary, if, for instance, you wish for your son to be able to play games purchased by your other son account with their own account, you must log in with the account that made the game purchases on the console and set the Home Xbox with that account. This way, all the console accounts will have access to the licenses associated with the account that made the game purchases. I understand that this might be a bit confusing, but you can find comprehensive information about it in the link I shared with you.

I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

Xbox companion Win 10 not authenticating the app between PC and Xbox

Are both the xbox and app on the same account also if you have multiple laptops linked up it can sometimes stops it working.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Will an Alias Email change to my gamertag email Help Me with a Ban?

Entire reason for account linking is to stop ban avoidance. the account is linked not the email address.
  6. and that's a fact Win User

linked accounts not working for twitch

I'm not. I go to settings > account > linked accounts. from there I press to link twitch, enter my details, just to see a permanent load screen.
Thema:

1. Linked accounts stopped working - Similar Threads - Linked accounts stopped

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  6. Linking accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking accounts: I have a Lenovo legion go and I’m having trouble with linking my Microsoft account with my Xbox account. I get to the part that asks for S/N and when I input it, it tells me that the device is...
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  10. Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...: As the title says. I was irritated that I couldn't have the Xbox app on without it lauching the client since linking, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Followed the steps to unlink from Riot's...