Link Minecraft account from IOS to PC in XBOX

Discus and support Link Minecraft account from IOS to PC in XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Minecraft on IOS but want to link my progress and account to the XBOX app on PC as well. I download Minecraft on IOS first then play using my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pimlaphat -Pakachon, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Link Minecraft account from IOS to PC in XBOX

I play Minecraft on IOS but want to link my progress and account to the XBOX app on PC as well. I download Minecraft on IOS first then play using my Microsoft account. When I want to play on PC. I have linked my account But the game is not linked to the XBOX and it says I have to buy a new Minecraft game while I have bought one from App store and sign in into Microsoft account already. Does anyone know how to do it?

:)

Pimlaphat -Pakachon, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but according to Mojang:

"We're often asked if players can download Minecraft for free after purchasing it on a different device. Unfortunately, this is not possible. This is because Minecraft is sold and licensed separately on each platform, and transferring licenses is not possible as each platform has its own marketplace.

An example: You bought Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch and want to transfer to an Xbox One. You would need to purchase a new copy on the Xbox One."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

This means that if you would like to play the game on your PC, you may need to re-purchase it, Pimlaphat.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. S Z6 Win User

Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?

i bought minecraft on my ios device and logged in with the same account i got on my pc. i also downloaded mc launcher from the microsoft store on my pc and i could actually play on pc too.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Updates for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Actually...No, you're wrong on that... It was ported to the PC from iOS & Android, nearly a year later...

The PC version, is a bigger version of Minecraft, for the iPhone & Android Phones though & from the PC version, it was ported to the Xbox etc..
  5. coco meat train Win User

Ipad and Xbox cross play

6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

Doing some searches kind of ran me in circles for a hot minute but I found some helpful links. Number one is the Xbox website troubleshooter which includes links for all versions of Minecraft under Microsoft's control... the iOS link routes me to the Mojang
    website's "help" page. There's a link that teaches you about how to back up worlds so you won't lose them. You may have to do that and then uninstall/reinstall the Minecraft app and then log back into the Microsoft Account to get it to work properly.

Here's the links.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754912-Backing-up-Minecraft-worlds-

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/game...t-info#Minecraft:-Pocket-Edition-for-iOS-help
Thema:

1. Link Minecraft account from IOS to PC in XBOX - Similar Threads - Link Minecraft account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. How to link psn account without minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to link psn account without minecraft?: I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft 2d5d4e77-8cfd-4bbd-b492-99e5773aaefb
  5. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  6. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  9. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  10. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010