Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?

Discus and support Link Existing Crave account to Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not find a way to link my account to Xbox 1 through any settings console/app/PC. I can only start up a new trial through Xbox 1. I don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tjabeldaling, Aug 1, 2018.

1. tjabeldaling
    tjabeldaling Guest

I can not find a way to link my account to Xbox 1 through any settings console/app/PC.

I can only start up a new trial through Xbox 1. I don't want to do this as I have an account through my TV provider,

is there a way?

:)

tjabeldaling, Aug 1, 2018
  2. dalokgawd
    dalokgawd Guest
    xbox live and windows live accounts

I went to access the games store from Windows 8 and instead of linking to my existing Xbox Live account it made some generic one for me. I can't figure out how to link my existing xbox live account to my windows 8 installation. Can someone tell me how
    I can unlink this generic xbox live account and link my existing one to it instead? Thank you.

dalokgawd, Aug 1, 2018
  3. link an existing gamertag to my xbox live account

You cannot merge two different gamertags.

You can however change the email address on the dummy account and this will free it up to use on your main gamertag.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Aug 1, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 1, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Mimori 775 Win User

Crave tv

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cravetv disappeared.

8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account

While logged in with the account that has Live Gold, set the Xbox to be the Home console. Once you assign the Xbox as the Gold accounts Home console, the other accounts should be able to use Live Gold.
  9. Tomm_A Win User

Link email to existing Xbox 360 account

Hello Danceman99,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are trying to link existing Xbox 360 account to an email.

Hello! To link an email to an existing Xbox 360 account, you can follow these steps:

1. Turn on your Xbox 360 and sign in to the account you want to link an email to.

2. Press the Guide button on your controller and select "Settings."

3. Select "Profile" and then "Edit Profile."

4. Select "Contact Information" and then "Email Address."

5. Enter the email address you want to link to the account and select "Done."

If the email address you want to use is already associated with a Microsoft account, you will be prompted to sign in to that account. If you don't have a Microsoft account associated with the email address you want to use, you can create one during the process.

Once you have linked an email to the account, you can use it to sign in to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 and other devices. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Link Existing Crave account to Xbox? - Similar Threads - Link Existing Crave

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  5. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  6. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  7. https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/shuzybz

in XboX Insiders
    https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/shuzybz: for 30$ submitted by /u/Xxjudahpro29xx [link] [comments]
  8. linking xbox to epic

in XBoX on Windows
    linking xbox to epic: linking Xbox to Epic... error message "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact support" id b8066310-1509-11ef-a272-cb29823ba080 .. can you...
  9. Developer Portal Link not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Developer Portal Link not working: Hello, I activated developer mode more than an hour and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  10. My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists: When my xbox was first setup I used my parents email address to create the account. Since then I have been using this for the past 15+ years with no issues. It does occassionally ask to confirm...