Link a steam account with Darktide

Discus and support Link a steam account with Darktide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have already played Darktide with Xbox Game Pass but now I would like to buy Darktide on Steam, my question is the following: If I buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hugo de Bailleul, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Link a steam account with Darktide

Hello I have already played Darktide with Xbox Game Pass but now I would like to buy Darktide on Steam, my question is the following:

If I buy Darktide on Steam and then link my Steam account to my Xbox account, will I keep my progress or not?

Thank you in advance for your help !

:)

Hugo de Bailleul, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

The short answer is no, okay, Hugo? Darktide does not have a cross-save system so it does not carry the progression. In the game's official forum, this topic is mentioned and the moderators said it is not possible, and that they could only " match your Operative’s levels and mirror your currencies over. " but for that, you would need to apparently contact them and ask directly. From what they are saying, it is better to start a new game.

Here is the link for this forum:

https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/i-want-to-pay-you-transfer-account-to-steam/83383/2

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Had a store reload page bug

4. PunisheR_ Win User

Can't Connect Online Forza 4 Pc Steam Version

i have xbox app and steam,.my steam account and my friend account steam ,we both of them linked already to microsoft ,
  5. David Wirsching Win User

My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I want or is there a way to unlink my steam to set on his steam account so he can just play on his own pc?.

Hello Patrick K, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to unlink your Steam account from your Xbox account so you can set it up on your stepson's Steam account.

To unlink your Steam account from your Xbox account, you can follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account on your console or on the official Xbox website.
    Navigate to the settings or account settings section.
    Look for the "Linking accounts" or "Linked accounts" option.
    Within that section, you should see the option to "Unlink Steam Account" or something similar. Select that option and confirm the unlink.

Once you've unlinked your Steam account from your Xbox account, your stepson can link their own Steam account to your Xbox account by following these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account using your console or the official Xbox website.
    Navigate to the settings or account settings section.
    Look for the "Linking accounts" or "Linked accounts" option.
    Within that section, there should be an option to "Link Steam Account" or something similar. Select that option and follow the instructions to link your stepson's Steam account.

Best regards.
  6. CanadianPinoy76 Win User

Preordered game (Warhammer Darktide) doesn’t exist anymore and I can’t download game.

The console version of DarkTide was delayed a while back so that's why it isn't showing up in the store.
    Do you know when DarkTide will be available for Xbox Series X??
Thema:

1. Link a steam account with Darktide - Similar Threads - Link steam account

2. Can you log into a Microsoft account if it is linked with steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you log into a Microsoft account if it is linked with steam: Hello I have been wondering I am trying to get a Microsoft account back and it is linked to a steam account I have access to can I log into my Microsoft account with steam?...
  3. My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...: My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I want or is there a way to unlink my steam to set on his steam account so he can just play on his own pc? So...
  4. I can't link my xbox account with my steam account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't link my xbox account with my steam account: During the past days I have tried linking my steam account with my xbox account through all the means it shows in this link:...
  5. I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link...: I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link accounts now. I go to the site sisu.xbox.com, and there is an error 404. What should I do?...
  6. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...
  7. Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?: My Microsoft account got hacked and changed the email account connected to it. My Skype username has also been disabled for log-in. I checked the profile of my hacked account and noticed that my...
  8. Trying to link my xbox account and steam account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to link my xbox account and steam account: Recently a friend of mine suggested playing deep rock galactic with some friends of ours, sure why not, its on gamepass, ill give it a go and just play with them cross platform. Sadly, as i have...
  9. I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account: I want to play the master chief collection and when I first played it a few years ago I made an account and linked my steam to it. since that time I have made a new account since I couldnt...
  10. Trouble linking steam and Xbox accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble linking steam and Xbox accounts: When I try to link my steam and xbox account I get a uh oh something went wrong try again later message 196b1dce-aad5-4e19-a3ac-7ffe51e4c047