Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues

Discus and support Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I bought Like a Dragon :Ishin on Xbox , thinking it was marked as Play Anywhere enabled, then went to find it on the Xbox App to install to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViRaL SynthesiS, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues

Hi -

I bought Like a Dragon :Ishin on Xbox , thinking it was marked as Play Anywhere enabled, then went to find it on the Xbox App to install to my laptop, only to find it doesnt exist there at all?! Located it on the Microsoft store, where it is not registering that I already own it (price being displayed rather than 'Install' button.) Searched the web version of the store where it DOES show I own it, but clicking the install button just does ...nothing.

Any chance this can be sorted soon because its getting irritating now this still hasnt been fixed so long after launch.

:)

ViRaL SynthesiS, Mar 16, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello ViRaL SynthesiS,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi ViRaL SynthesiS,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

If I got your concern correctly, does this mean when you're trying to download the game from the Xbox app it doesn't show but you were able to locate it from the Microsoft Store however there's an option to buy it instead of "Install". Am I right?

May I know where did you bought the game? Was it from the Xbox website or from a different website?

If yes, I suggest that you try to sign out and sign in your account from your Xbox app on your PC then try again searching for this game. Make sure it's the right account you've used to purchase the game.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken and they refuse to refund me

Not my type of game, but see if the link below is of any help to you

Like a Dragon: Ishin! - DLC

"To access DLC that you have purchased or redeemed for Like a Dragon: Ishin!, Chapter 1 must first be completed.

Only after starting Chapter 2 (The Man Named Saito Hajime), you can access DLC by visiting Bakumatsu Bob in Teradaya Inn."

Not all DLC needs to be installed. Some DLC simply unlocks in-game. Essentially, the DLC is already there, it just needs to be unlocked by an in-game purchase.
  5. DreamerPseudonym Win User

Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging into a game.

I'm searching for fixes for this, too, because its happening when I start Gris! Maybe a problem with that game specifically? I just started Like A Dragon Ishin! without getting the error.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Play Anywhere Games

....and download the xbox app for pc
    Just like to point out that the Xbox app for PC is not required for Play Anywhere titles. All of those games can be downloaded from the Windows Store.
Thema:

1. Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues - Similar Threads - Dragon Ishin appearing

2. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  3. Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack: I Redeemed My 1250 Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack After Purchasing MK1 Premium Edition. But Upgraded Never Appeared? adbfbf2d-4fcf-4766-bac7-48d64c537c06
  4. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  5. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  6. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro the dragon not saving any progress: Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas...
  7. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  8. Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall: I'm getting "Check back in a little bit" for a couple days since purchase. 45ad07c7-7c3f-43ac-87d4-b5132fd621c7
  9. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included...: Hello My issue is that I bought: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Digital Deluxe edition but I am missing the DLC content and bonus items that should be included in this edition of the game. Things I've...