Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall

Discus and support Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting "Check back in a little bit" for a couple days since purchase. 45ad07c7-7c3f-43ac-87d4-b5132fd621c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Murle Campbell, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall

I'm getting "Check back in a little bit" for a couple days since purchase.

:)

Murle Campbell, Jun 3, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I'm glad to hear that you are able to download the game now. Thanks for sharing that as well. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  3. Murle Campbell Win User

Thank you for the reply and the help!

I will get these going and see if we find success! Will reply
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Murle. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if you have a completed transaction for the game on your account's order history from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed there, please check first if you have enough space for the game installation on your hard drive. If it has enough space, please do the steps below one at a time to sort out the issue.

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try downloading the game and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Murle Campbell Win User

Ron,

Much appreciated for sharing your expertise!

I ended up usiing Solution 4 ... But also changed my choices at the game download screen.

I used the FREE combat demo download selection first and the download started.

I then selected my purchase game install and it loaded to the install queue. I then paused the demo download

and the full game install took off and is running steady!

Thank you for the help as it must have been half dozen of one and some of the other things tried.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Thank you for your cooperation.
Thema:

1. Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall - Similar Threads - Dragon Ishin digital

2. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  3. Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack: I Redeemed My 1250 Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack After Purchasing MK1 Premium Edition. But Upgraded Never Appeared? adbfbf2d-4fcf-4766-bac7-48d64c537c06
  4. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  5. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  6. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro the dragon not saving any progress: Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas...
  7. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  8. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...
  9. Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included...: Hello My issue is that I bought: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Digital Deluxe edition but I am missing the DLC content and bonus items that should be included in this edition of the game. Things I've...
  10. Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues: Hi - I bought Like a Dragon :Ishin on Xbox , thinking it was marked as Play Anywhere enabled, then went to find it on the Xbox App to install to my laptop, only to find it doesnt exist there at...