Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included...

Discus and support Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My issue is that I bought: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Digital Deluxe edition but I am missing the DLC content and bonus items that should be included... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by camillaaa80, Apr 8, 2023.

1. camillaaa80
    camillaaa80 Guest

Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included...

Hello

My issue is that I bought: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Digital Deluxe edition but I am missing the DLC content and bonus items that should be included in this edition of the game.

Things I've tried: Signing out of my account on my Xbox, refunded the game and rebought it, check my add ons and so on, check the add ons in the store.

Says that I own them once I click on them and back out, but before that it says that I gotta buy it and when I return into the option to install, it says I gotta buy it, with other words, I do not own them for some reason.

:)

camillaaa80, Apr 8, 2023
  2. camillaaa80 Win User

Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included in this edition of the game

"Completed" And it says digital deluxe edition.
  3. camillaaa80 Win User

Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included in this edition of the game

I am aware of that. The problem is the other like 5 DLC's/add ons that I should own but I don't. For example the Ryoma Growth Support kit is a DLC that I should own but I do not, or am I just really confused here?
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Yes, and if those are installed, youll need to reach Chapter 2 to access most, if not, all items.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Okay

What do you see when you go into your games library, highlight over the game, press the menu button, and select manage game?
  6. Jonny306 Win User

No worries but yes, you'll need to reach Chapter 2 to access the items.
Thema:

1. Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included... - Similar Threads - Dragon Ishin Digital

2. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  3. Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack: I Redeemed My 1250 Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack After Purchasing MK1 Premium Edition. But Upgraded Never Appeared? adbfbf2d-4fcf-4766-bac7-48d64c537c06
  4. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  5. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  6. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro the dragon not saving any progress: Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas...
  7. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  8. Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall: I'm getting "Check back in a little bit" for a couple days since purchase. 45ad07c7-7c3f-43ac-87d4-b5132fd621c7
  9. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...
  10. Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon : Ishin not appearing in Xbox App for PC + Play Anywhere issues: Hi - I bought Like a Dragon :Ishin on Xbox , thinking it was marked as Play Anywhere enabled, then went to find it on the Xbox App to install to my laptop, only to find it doesnt exist there at...