Lift Xbox account suspension

Discus and support Lift Xbox account suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cuzzin TicTac, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Lift Xbox account suspension

Dear Microsoft

My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent Suspension" due to a profile picture violation. I understand that it violates the guidelines etc but what I do not understand is why xbox verified the picture then proceeded to suspend me after it was apparently ok. All im really asking is that the suspension is to be lifted or at least some clarification as to why the system allowed my picture then changed its mind. Its rather upsetting because my acc is worth alot of money to me and that all of my progress has been taken from me.

:)

Cuzzin TicTac, Aug 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be done due to security information being changed and that the account was suspended.

Thata the thing though compromised account doesn't lift a suspension

If an account is permanently suspended thats it

The suspension can't be lifted
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I apply for a ban reduction if I have a permanent ban?

You can sign into your account at enforcement.xbox.com and see if the suspension is eligible for a case review. To see if they can lift the suspension.

This is the ONLY way that the suspension can be lifted.
  4. NoVa x Killa Win User

hey people im not getting signed in to xbox live and i dont know why i got banned and

Here is the link describing Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans. If you did something described on the page or people filed a complaint saying you did such action that is why your account was banned. The ban will be lifted whenever the ban should be lifted.

support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
  5. Aaron4574 Win User

Lift a account suspension

6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Lift a account suspension

Hey, Aaron!

I wanted to hop in and be sure you check out our Forums Guidelines linked at the bottom of my post. While these Ambassadors have given you the answer, you have already posted this up

here
    . Be sure you are only making one thread per issue to avoid any confusion. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Lift Xbox account suspension

1. Lift Xbox account suspension - Similar Threads - Lift account suspension

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  4. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  5. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...
  6. Xbox/MS refuses to lift security hold from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/MS refuses to lift security hold from my account?: I'm genuinely at a loss with this situation, as I've never dealt with anything like this before, and I hope to get any helpful advice on where to go next. Typically, I put a freeze on my debit...
  7. My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...: My account xMidnightLove was banned on 7/9/2023 3:15 PM from someone else's actions 23c4ceda-2a00-47de-8c24-77cbfcd4e71b
  8. Can I write to Microsoft to lift the account ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I write to Microsoft to lift the account ban?: I got banned for about 4 days (probably for using 1 (only one) F word) and I can't log in. I used this word because some NICE PEOPLE hacked my profile in a game that I played for over a few...
  9. I am 43. How do I lift the age restrictions on my Game Pass Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am 43. How do I lift the age restrictions on my Game Pass Account?: I've had my same Microsoft account for almost 2 decades. I've never even changed my age in my profile and it reads my correct age, I only recently started a Game Pass sub but cannot download...
  10. How to lift content restrictions on an Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to lift content restrictions on an Xbox account: The DOB for my account is listed as 07/22/1989, I have no idea why I am not allowed to download a T rated game like Injustice 2, but I am somehow allowed to install Gears of War 5, 4, Ultimate...