Lifetime Credits Earned: 313,350!! May I have a way to spend them or anything like that ?

Discus and support Lifetime Credits Earned: 313,350!! May I have a way to spend them or anything like that ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Dear, I always ask myself, I have Lifetime Credits Earned: 313,350 and I have no idea what does that means ? does it means I can buy Free Games ? or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by T16P, Oct 20, 2016.

1. T16P
    T16P Guest

Lifetime Credits Earned: 313,350!! May I have a way to spend them or anything like that ?

Dear,

I always ask myself, I have Lifetime Credits Earned: 313,350 and I have no idea what does that means ? does it means I can buy Free Games ? or something like that ?

Thanks All.

:)

2. frankenchimp
    frankenchimp Guest
    No credits

I have earned 5000+ credits and have no rewards pending or deposited. In fact, I may have never received rewards for credits on my account lifetime

frankenchimp, Oct 20, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits 0?

Hello ZombieEater189,

After looking at your MyStatement on the MyRewards page, it looks like you may be looking at the Lifetime Microsoft Points Earned: 0. Microsoft Points was the previous Microsoft currency that has since been disabled. I see that your 15,000 Credit event is
    currently listed in your MyStatement, and that these Credits are correctly listed under Lifetime Credits earned.

XBLRewards8, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Lifetime credits earned is the total amount of credits you have earned since you joined the Program. That number includes any credits that have already been deposited into your account for use or any credits that are still pending a deposit. So you would
    also want to check those numbers.

Once credits are deposited into your account, they are converted into currency that you can use to make purchases over Live. When you make a purchase, you would choose your Microsoft account balance as your payment method in order to use that currency. Your
    statement on the MyRewards section of the site would list when any deposits took place. You can verify deposits and see your balance at Sign in to your Microsoft account

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: