Lichtspeer pc xbox beta help.

Discus and support Lichtspeer pc xbox beta help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My game on Lichtspeer from the xbox beta app won't save. I've played through the beginning multiple times but when i start the game back up, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrsalty10, Jun 28, 2019.

1. /u/mrsalty10
    /u/mrsalty10 Guest

My game on Lichtspeer from the xbox beta app won't save. I've played through the beginning multiple times but when i start the game back up, the continue button is faded. There's no quit button from the main menu and escape doesn't do anything so the only way to exit it for me is to move the mouse to the top to make the bar appear and click the X there. Don't know if that's related to it not holding the save.

submitted by /u/mrsalty10
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrsalty10, Jun 28, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

I have not played that one specifically, but I'll try it tonight. I can say that it hasn't been the case with me with other games on the service. Into The Breach and The Messenger have both been working great, even though Into The Breach doesn't have Xbox
    Live integration (cloud saves, achievements, etc) but it has saved my progress locally, and The Messenger has been fine in all regards of cloud saves and achievements.

I'll let you know if I see issues with Lichtspeer, but
    looking at TrueAchievements page, it looks like there are some issues others are having some issues with the achievement as well, with a number of achievements being listed as unobtainable.
    SOMETIMES those are fixed by the developer; I've seen it have
    a much better fix rate on the PC, but back in the Windows Phone day it was real hit or miss if they would fix them or not.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. JFate777 Win User

Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

Já que você está jogando no seu PC através do aplicativo Xbox Beta. Eu tentaria desinstalar o aplicativo. Redefinindo seu PC. Reinstale o aplicativo Xbox Beta e tente instalar FFXV. Certifique-se de limpar seu cache.

Espero que isso ajude.

[Translation-Since you are playing on your PC through the Xbox Beta app. I would try to uninstall the application. Redefining your PC. Reinstall the Xbox Beta app and try installing FFXV. Be sure to clear your cache.

I hope that helps.

]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. aznfruitboii Win User

Xbox Beta Installer

This doesn't really help because it's about my pc not my Xbox One. What i'm trying to say is that the xbox beta installer for the pc is not working for me. My Xbox One is perfectly fine
Thema:

1. Lichtspeer pc xbox beta help. - Similar Threads - Lichtspeer beta help

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  6. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  10. May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]