License visual glitch with game icons

Discus and support License visual glitch with game icons in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The icon that indicates that you don't have the license to play a game is appearing next to every game I own that is not on game pass. I am still able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ScorchingWinter, Dec 7, 2023.

1. License visual glitch with game icons

The icon that indicates that you don't have the license to play a game is appearing next to every game I own that is not on game pass. I am still able to play them, so is this just a visual bug?

:)

ScorchingWinter, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello ScorchingWinter, I'm Jose, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

Yes, it seems to be just a visual error. Although the icon indicating the lack of a license appears next to games that are not in Game Pass, you can still play them without any issues. I experienced this myself once, and it eventually resolved on its own.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Halo Reach Recruit

Hi! It's most likely a visual glitch, try restarting your game.
  4. mistercreeper26 Win User

Global Gamerscore won’t update correctly

Its a visual glitch just be patient
  5. Mustis XIII Win User

Erased gamerscore

It's all Xbox one games. I think it's just a visual glitch because trueachievements.com is still displaying it properly
  6. Meowykat123 Win User

Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?

I have the same issue with Rocket League, it's just a bug. There aren't two of the same game, it's just a visual glitch.
Thema:

1. License visual glitch with game icons - Similar Threads - License visual glitch

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license

in XBoX on Windows
    Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license: Pc issue Xbox app will not start any games without giving me this error already troubleshooted every method available and reset it completely looking for a actual solution or phone support...
  4. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...: Today I received a replacement of my Lenovo Legion laptop. I began all the installation work to get my admin account registered and get my son’s account associated with new laptop. I signed us...
  5. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  6. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  7. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  8. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  10. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed