License transfer and old mail close

Discus and support License transfer and old mail close in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i'm french with very bad english but i've a big problem. I've two account with game license but the mail adress is down and now, i want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BassinVer497, Mar 12, 2016.

1. BassinVer497
    BassinVer497 Guest

Hello, i'm french with very bad english but i've a big problem. I've two account with game license but the mail adress is down and now, i want recovered my game license's on my new account. My old's account (account xbox live, not account) are inaccessible
    and I can not launch a chat with mirosoft support, I can not enter my name. Someone can help me, please ?

:)

BassinVer497, Mar 12, 2016
  2. Low Tidez
    Low Tidez Guest
    I just moved and...

If I create a new account, can I close this one and then change the name of my new one to what my old one was and license transfer before I close the account?

Low Tidez, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't Play a game i redownloaded on Game on Demand

You don't need the old console to do the license transfer. The license transfer will move the licenses to the new console.
    http://xbox.com/drm

Smwutches, Mar 12, 2016
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

a license transfer from one account to another account is not possible.

Regarding not being able to contact Xbox Support, I would advise contacting them by Phone.

Please use this link:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and make sure the country/region shown in the bottom left corner matches you actual region.

5. BassinVer497
    BassinVer497 Guest
    Okay, I can't transfer my licence's. I try change mail adress of my old's account but xbox.com return me a code for confirm that I have the account's on old mail adress, the adress is down, she's don't exist today. How can I change mail adress of my account
    license ? I 'm sorry if my english is bad, but I'm desperate ;(

BassinVer497, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: