License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

Discus and support License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHINING12-38CA593D-A4C2-4, Jul 16, 2019.

1. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on Xbox One game on backward compatibility write that such a game is not supported
    and it is strange because this game is on backward compatibility on Xbox One, I have a disk edition,Subtitles in Russian(had to be),bought in M Video,help to understand

:)

SHINING12-38CA593D-A4C2-4, Jul 16, 2019
  2. SHINING12-38CA593D-A Win User

in Russian when you have in Xbox live games in English and on disks in my native Russian quite often,Fallout 3 at you it in English and here at us on disks in Russian or we will take Fable 2 its additions at you in English and
    I had to buy the full edition and there additions in Russian and such at you privately,quite often on Xbox 360,here for example there was a case when the game Samurai Warriors 2 was updated and all my saves left and why? and just for fun,in short I am very
    dissatisfied with how you work Xbox live on Xbox 360
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shining,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are curious as to why the Russian version is not backward compatible? If this is what your asking, this is up to the developers as to what they allow. There could of been licensing issues as to why they
    couldn't. As I do see it is available in the
    marketplace still in English
    . Any additional information will help clear up what you are needing.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. SHINING12-38CA593D-A Win User

I first thought that this English version and the cover mistakenly wrote that this is the Russian version(although for me it is the first time)then why if it is in English it is not installed on the XBOX ONE,it is NOT CLEAR
  5. SHINING12-38CA593D-A Win User

that Russian is what the game does not go on the Xbox 360,can check can the patch came out that demolished the Russian language,I have the first launch of the game was updated can this Russian was gone? but Russians say that
    this patch is installed on the Xbox 360 and I can not remove it,it's a shame I was going to play in Russian in this game and then such a trouble,can you check whether the patch for this game that removed the Russian language from the disk version(I know how
    stupid it sounds, and how )
  6. JaysonX11 Win User

Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc
Thema:

1. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles - Similar Threads - License disk Castlevania

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license

in XBoX on Windows
    Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license: Pc issue Xbox app will not start any games without giving me this error already troubleshooted every method available and reset it completely looking for a actual solution or phone support...
  4. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...: Today I received a replacement of my Lenovo Legion laptop. I began all the installation work to get my admin account registered and get my son’s account associated with new laptop. I signed us...
  5. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  6. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  7. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  8. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  10. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed