Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?

Discus and support Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have recently bought the CD or DVD Version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC. Now i want to buy an Xbox SX. Do i need to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by franzmuster, Jul 30, 2021.

1. franzmuster
    franzmuster Guest

Hi everyone. I have recently bought the CD or DVD Version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC. Now i want to buy an Xbox SX. Do i need to buy another License for the Xbox or can i use the Same license Key i already own from PC ? Thank you.

:)

franzmuster, Jul 30, 2021
  2. KarenLora Win User

Hi,

My name is Karen, I'm an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you and I'll be glad to help you today.

Sorry but this license is only usable on PC
  3. Farscape247 Win User

only digital games are part of play anywhere.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator downloader keeps freezing and crashing.

Hi!

Did you double check if maybe the Microsoft Flight simulator icon/app appears via Windows search?
    (Press windows key and start typing " Microsoft Flight Simulator", if yes, press right-click on in, and select delete

Restart your PC and try again.

Did you also check if the files for flight simulator was deleted from WindowsApps / XboxGames folder?

Greetings!
  5. Krxtopher Win User

Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

A description of the root cause of this problem and how to fix it is available on the official Microsoft Flight Simulator forum. Turns out, if you've played MSFS on a PC or Xbox and changed the controller key bindings, then this can break the controller key bindings needed to be able to navigate menus in the Cloud Gaming version of MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/...-via-xbox-cloud-gaming/502056/12?u=seedyl3205
  6. Kevin Sickles Win User

how do i download my purchase

don't think i want to share a product key but to my PC. The product is the Microsoft flight simulator. So i kick to the Xbnox site for the product then no download is available.
Thema:

1. Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ? - Similar Threads - Licence Key Microsoft

2. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do: So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse 0213c7e3-5c4d-431b-b6a1-20a6e1b02877
  3. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  4. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  5. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  6. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  7. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  8. Where is my minecraft licence

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my minecraft licence: Hi! I had migrated my mojang account in june 2023. I have recived on my old mojang email confirmation that my migration was succeful. The game worked and I thought everythink is ok so I didn't...
  9. MSFS conflict between digital licence and gamepass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS conflict between digital licence and gamepass version: I was using MSFS with a digital licence bought from Eneba in in 2021. Today, tryng to run the simulator, a popup appears requesting to insert the software CD. In my pc there was a discontinued...
  10. My Minecraft Java on Windows was hacked and my licence was stolen. How to track my support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java on Windows was hacked and my licence was stolen. How to track my support...: My Minecraft Java was hacked. I can't get in to play because an unfamiliar email is attached to it instead of mine and the hacker has revoked my licence. I have a support case number for this and...