LG: TV image is shaking!

Discus and support LG: TV image is shaking! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Routers): TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim) Hey! I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V". When I play Skyrim and want to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BirgitTZU, Feb 4, 2017.

1. BirgitTZU
    BirgitTZU Guest

LG (Routers): TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim)
    Hey!

I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V".

When I play Skyrim and want to move and both want to change my view the image / display is totally shaking!

I tried different HDMI outputs, tried playing offline, changed all settings several times, changed the 60Hz to 50Hz (because I live in Europe), changed 1080p to 720p several times, but nothing helps.... and it's really annoying when the gameplay isn't smooth...

I also tried an older TV "Sony KDL-32V4500" but this makes it only worse.

I had no problem when I played other games like "Dead Island - definitive edition" or some games from "Rare Replay" (eg. Banjo Kazooie).

What could I do now? I read on the internet that maybe I need a better cable for HDMI as the standard cable what was included. Would that help? And which one do I need? Or do I need a new TV? If I have to buy a new TV which one should i buy? It shouldn't
    be expensive too...

I really hope that someone can help me!

Thank you!

:)

BirgitTZU, Feb 4, 2017
  2. SandM1tch
    SandM1tch Guest
    hdtv 1080i but no hd cable on xbox360

Don't forget renaming input label to PC if possible, turning sharpness down to 0 or 25 (if you have an LG TV as LG TV's artificially blur the image), and lowering backlight to 30 or 40% as brighter backlight can slow the time it takes for a pixel to update

SandM1tch, Feb 4, 2017
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: