LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

Discus and support LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by support_needed, Jul 4, 2023.

1. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

Hi all

I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal.

My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV.

The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI port and the TV supports 120fps.

When the resolution is set to 4K UHD on the TV then this problem happens.

If I change to 1080 then the problem goes away.

How can I get this to work with the higher resolution?

Im using a FIBBR 8K HDMI Cable 2.1

:)

support_needed, Jul 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your video problem.

If I may ask, have you tried using a different HDMI cable just to check if that is the problem?

Are these the only games the issue is happening? Other games are working fine with the same set up?

You may also try doing a reset on your Xbox console.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

OK Microsoft -- time for your next big move.

i can see quantum break being showen at E3 gears of war 4 i reckon a mass effect remake or mass effect 4 halo 5 titanfall 2
  5. Farscape247 Win User

TV Through Console

LG 47", make sure the tv is set to just scan, I have the youview box set at 1080p and the 50hz setting checked on the xbox, no flickering or freezing.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm looking to do the "You Complete Me" rewards mission, but..

Only the games listed in the terms of the offer are eligible. Monster Hunter is not.

Level 1: Cherish the Bonds of Bro-ship

You must spend at least $50 before tax on eligible games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or on Windows and be from this
    list of approved titles: Battleborn, Battlefield 1, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield, Hardline, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call
    of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare , Call of Duty: WWII, Destiny, Destiny 2, Destiny: The Taken King , Diablo III, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, EA Sports NHL 18, FIFA 18, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War 4, Gears
    of War: Judgment, Halo Wars, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: Reach, Madden NFL 18, NBA 2K18, NBA Live 18, Overwatch, Rocket League, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, WWE 2K18

If you need further assistance with the offer, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

1. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on - Similar Threads - QNED flickers Halo

2. Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices.: So I was trying to download Skyrim after not playing Xbox for a few months. Xbox was untouched including the power cord. I went to look for it in the marketplace but it said I didn't have a...
  3. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  4. xbox one x logo flickering when i open games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x logo flickering when i open games: hallo! I have an xbox one x and recently i had a problem with the fan that made it stop suddenly. I fixed the problem immediately, and since then, when I try to start some games it crashes and the...
  5. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  6. Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games: There's a weird graphical issue I'm having when playing games through the Xbox app on Windows 11. When clicking or pressing any buttons in the game, the screen briefly flickers and shows the...
  7. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.: As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC...
  8. Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?: So I have a Skyworth TV (supposedly 4K but only supports up to 1080p) and I have my Xbox Series S connected to it. Recently the screen has started to flicker when the Xbox is connected to it, now...
  9. Xbox one X DVD screen flicker

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one X DVD screen flicker: Hi there, I have this issue with each DVD I put into my Xbox one X. The screen flickers/flashes and then shows a static screen like a TV with no signal or whatever. The menu screen and music...
  10. Fortnite Xbox s buttons flicker and not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Xbox s buttons flicker and not working: Those issues are only for this game. I have tried other pads and all the same. Sometimes the ‘A’ button stops working. Especially on greeting screen on first load after I turn Xbox to power. If...