LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

Discus and support LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewClough, Feb 4, 2024.

1. AndrewClough
    AndrewClough Guest

Hi Guys

I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv.
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz [​IMG]

I don’t have any problems using my windows 11 PC connected to the same TV.

HOWEVER I do seem to have found a cure by turning off ‘quick media switching’ in the TV external device, HDMI settings. Not sure if this helpful or correct?

:)

AndrewClough, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi AndrewClough, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This happens because the Tv is changing modes from 120hz.

On mine, it sometimes black out the screen for 1-2 seconds and then it reappears.

The Quick Media Switching is exactly for that situation, it should help with the problem, but if you have turned it off and it is solved, keep it turned off.

https://www.hdmi.org/spec21sub/quickmediaswitching

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. annix Win User

What do you play on?

Right now I’m on a 42 inch Samsung QLED 4K HDR set, but before the Series X is out I’m planning on upgrading to the LG C9 or CX in 65 inch. I need that HDMI 2.1 120hz OLED goodness in my life.
  4. les lane Win User

HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

…LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  5. ChewyWaffles Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

That seems interesting, but my understanding is that this is primarily an Xbox Series X / LG OLED combo issue. I will still try this, though.
  6. ChewyWaffles Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

Having this issue with the series X and the 2020 77” LG OLED. Only thing that fixes it is turning the TV off and on.
Thema:

1. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz - Similar Threads - OLED signal error

2. Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?: We are missing the remaining Windows Drivers for Valve's Steam Deck Oled: Wifi Bluetooth Audio Please provide us with these remaining drivers A huge community of us online are requesting for...
  3. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  4. Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV: Hi I have a setup which works fine with Dolby Atmos from netflix or any other app that supports Atmos (like Disney+) for example...but not on the Xbox. Despite option being enabled there is no...
  5. Xbox series x showing static on LG OLED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x showing static on LG OLED: Xbox series x is connected to the LG OLED via the Xbox series x 2.0 HDMI cable. Yet for streaming apps, YouTube, a game or two the screen goes to static. Sometimes it goes away on its own and...
  6. Launch series x issue with lg oled tvs

in XboX Insiders
    Launch series x issue with lg oled tvs: Anyone know if there is any kind of bug fix for the issue? For those unaware if you have a launch series x and lg oled tv the series x wont display anything but 640x480 without powering off and...
  7. Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV: Hi, I have recently purchased an LG G2 OLED TV and I am having a problem, after configuring everything every time I turn on my xbox series X it changes the resolution to 640x480, I reboot the...
  8. Xbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7: I recently reported this problem since I've narrowed it down to being an Xbox CEC issue, has anyone else encountered this with a similar setup? I have an Xbox Series X and AppleTV 4K Connected to...
  9. Hacking or Modding on the ole 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacking or Modding on the ole 360.: A spurned lover is somehow modded or hacked into my 360.. specifically the affect is that under certain actions will cause controller severance EVEN WITH a corded controller. It is critical to...
  10. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...