LFG will not work in Xbox Game Bar, any help please?

Discus and support LFG will not work in Xbox Game Bar, any help please? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar LFG will not work, any help? Here is a screenshot: [img] There are a lot of players who use Xbox LFG, and I know for a fact that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheAceSpace, Jan 16, 2023.

1. TheAceSpace
    TheAceSpace Guest

Xbox Game Bar LFG will not work, any help?

Here is a screenshot:

LFG will not work in Xbox Game Bar, any help please? [​IMG]

There are a lot of players who use Xbox LFG, and I know for a fact that I am not the first, and can not post anything. I even checked my brother's computer, and it worked for him but not me. Any Suggestions?

:)

TheAceSpace, Jan 16, 2023
  2. juicyguyzer Win User

LFG Crashing when I try to post

Hi Team,

When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes.

But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing.

Help would be appreciated.
    Update: I reinstalled the Xbox Game Bar (using
    this article
    ) and now it works! Thanks for all the help!
  3. NoEndings Win User

LFG Crashing when I try to post

Hi Team,

When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes.

But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing.

Help would be appreciated.
    Hi juicyguyzer,

Try restarting your console when this issue occurs. If this does not help feel free to request assistance from the xbox support team by calling them or by heading to their support site at (https://support.xbox.com/contact-us).

Hope this helped!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cross-LFG

You can access LFG through Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  5. Geri M. Win User

How do I search games on lfg for pc I can't find the game I'm playing in the listing.

Hey LEGIONPARIAH013,

Just want to know if, are you using the Game Bar to use the LFG feature?

Try to follow LFG Game Bar steps found here: How to use Looking for Group | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Is there anyway to use LFG in the game bar? I mostly used the companion app for the LFG function for Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. LFG will not work in Xbox Game Bar, any help please? - Similar Threads - LFG Game Bar

2. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  3. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  4. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  5. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...: I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt pop up for me. i reset my pc, signed in and out and nothing. if yk how to fix please help....
  8. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  9. PC Game Bar LFG Not Showing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Bar LFG Not Showing Game: Every time I make an LFG post I have to make it on my Xbox. Is there a way to add games to the LFG on PC? I see a bunch of games that I don't own and when I go through them, none of them ever have...
  10. XBOX Game bar LFG Issues. Completely useless on PC compared to the Xbox version.

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game bar LFG Issues. Completely useless on PC compared to the Xbox version.: Why are there two different pages for games on the XBOX Console LFG and the Game Bar LFG. It makes the pc version completely useless. I have to turn my Xbox on just to find a third teammate to...