Lfg posts still showing up after you block the person who posted it

Discus and support Lfg posts still showing up after you block the person who posted it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i block people due to the content they post on the LFG service why am i see able to see thier posts i dont want to keep seeing LF Girlfriend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Mr No Life, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Lfg posts still showing up after you block the person who posted it

when i block people due to the content they post on the LFG service why am i see able to see thier posts i dont want to keep seeing LF Girlfriend

:)

The Mr No Life, Apr 8, 2018
  2. rawData77
    rawData77 Guest
    What's the purpose of LFG except to browse thru spam

I'd agree.. except a large number of LFG posts are
    spam, as I originally posted but somehow was missed in response. Outside of Report to Xbox Live Enforcement (which does little to curb the abuse), there is little in the way to clear or filter out the spam LFG posts. If LFG's are mostly
    spam, what is the purpose of having it? I don't think the LFG purpose is to get people to follow you, sell a dlc, sell an account, scam out in-game cash, etc. But that is what is has become. So, again, what is the purpose of LFG other than to browse thru spam?

rawData77, Apr 8, 2018
  3. ssswilson
    ssswilson Guest
    Delete Followers?

Tried that. I have a person block, but is still showing as a follower.

ssswilson, Apr 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lfg posts still showing up after you block the person who posted it