LFG post rules?

Discus and support LFG post rules? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have never been suspended from xbox in all 18 years of playing. I have made numerous LFG posts for my MILSIM (military simulator) and have never... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DanielEaton6, May 10, 2024.

1. DanielEaton6
    DanielEaton6 Guest

LFG post rules?

I have never been suspended from xbox in all 18 years of playing. I have made numerous LFG posts for my MILSIM (military simulator) and have never gotten suspended. I have also posted a discord invite in these posts with no consequence. But, i made one yesterday saying I was recruiting players for my MILSIM with a discord invite attached, and boom, i was suspended for 2 days. I would like to know the reasoning behind the suspension or atleast be redirected to the rules on LFG. I have searched through the community guidelines and TOS and haven’t seen anything stating that MILSIM’s or discord links are banned. It would not make sense to ban discord as it is a supported connection on Xbox.

:)

DanielEaton6, May 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

LFG post rules?

LFG posts are only for looking for other people to play a game with. Essentially they should just be "I'm looking for X amount of people to play a game with at this time". Anything other than that is typically seen as spam/advertising and will result in a suspension. So a post like that would fall under this rule from the Community Standards:

[​IMG]
  3. ngocphi Win User

LFG post rules?

No you can't advertise your discord or clan

That has to be done privately
  4. DanielEaton6 Win User

LFG post rules?

I guess I’m just confused on how a recruitment post isn’t the same thing as “I’m looking for X amount of people” because that is what my posts say. I typically follow a format stating my groups name, how many players we need, and what we are doing.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”

You do realize that posting anything other then lfg is against the LFG rules right?

So giving directions isn't a lfg valid post

"Hello I'm looking for lvl32s for raid in this instance "

That's q valid lfg post for example
  6. Smwutches Win User

Looking for group suspension that makes no sense

Again, LFG posts are not in-game. So posting to buy/sell/trade in an LFG post is doing so outside of in-game mechanisms and violates that rule.
Thema:

LFG post rules?

1. LFG post rules? - Similar Threads - LFG post rules

2. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  3. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  4. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  5. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  6. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  7. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  8. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  9. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...: [img] Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension. 49bfceb0-894d-4fc4-a7b8-f8efe11bf706
  10. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...