LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

Discus and support LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zakaria Adlouni1, Jul 17, 2023.

1. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says

the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try create a post it says Something went wrong

Is there Anything i can do about it ? this is the most helpful function on xbox game bar

:)

Zakaria Adlouni1, Jul 17, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Zakaria Adlouni1,

I can see that you are having trouble with the Looking for group function on Xbox game bar with Minecraft for Windows. You can try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

- Make sure your Xbox game bar and Minecraft for Windows are updated to the latest version.

- Check your network connection and firewall settings to ensure they are not blocking the Xbox game bar or Minecraft for Windows.

- Restart your PC and launch the Xbox game bar and Minecraft for Windows again.

- If the issue persists, you can report it through the Feedback Hub app on your PC.

Try also reaching out to your ISP if these ports are open: Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Zakaria Adlouni1 Win User

4. CarTzy Win User

All you need is to call your Internet Provider and ask them about these ports. You wont be able to check it on your end.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Zakaria Adlouni1,

Sorry if my instructions are not clear, you have to call your Internet service provider and have them check if the following ports are open:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows - Similar Threads - LFG function Problem

2. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  3. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  4. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  5. LFG post rules?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG post rules?: I have never been suspended from xbox in all 18 years of playing. I have made numerous LFG posts for my MILSIM (military simulator) and have never gotten suspended. I have also posted a discord...
  6. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  7. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  8. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  9. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  10. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...