Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

Discus and support Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tbh I don't see the need for any of this kind of stuff... I don't need an algorithm to tell me if someone's a moron and I should either mute them or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Mar 26, 2014.

  1. Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon


    Tbh I don't see the need for any of this kind of stuff... I don't need an algorithm to tell me if someone's a moron and I should either mute them or switch to a different game session...

    I certainly don't need rewarding for behaving like a decent human being!
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Mar 26, 2014
    #16
  2. Yeah mine was trash talk too even though I never really played outside a party and if I did, most the time my mic was disconnected. Metal hit how I feel about this, numbers are numbers and they don't really need to be there to tell you who is worth your
    time or not, but seeing as its now open for all to see, I hope its used well. lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 26, 2014
    #17
  3. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    True mgfloppy but a bonus for doing nothing is ok in my book
     
    SirSkunkalot, Mar 27, 2014
    #18
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

    Do away with it I say! its pointless!
     
    John Dowding, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. SirSkunkalot Win User

    Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

    Yeah i think this is a good thing

    It mite clean forza up a bit

    And there also rewarding good rated players
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

    I've not read how all this will work but my concern is will it still be open so 'some' can abuse the system?

    I mean we all know there's people out there that will give you bad rep just for beating them in a game ( fairly and squarely ) so if someone has done nothing wrong apart from say being good at one game, how will they suffer if they have received a load of
    bad feedback from lets say the sore losers out there?
  7. SirSkunkalot Win User

    Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

    True mgfloppy but a bonus for doing nothing is ok in my book
  8. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

    Tbh I don't see the need for any of this kind of stuff... I don't need an algorithm to tell me if someone's a moron and I should either mute them or switch to a different game session...

    I certainly don't need rewarding for behaving like a decent human being!
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

    Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

    I got hammered on 'Trash Talk', 'Overly Aggressive' and 'Quit Early'.

    Guess thats what you get for playing CoD!

    Still listed as a good player though.
Thema:

Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon

Loading...
  1. Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon - Similar Threads - Leveling Reputation Notifications

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...