letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire

Discus and support letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hallo, de letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire sinds de laatste update, weet iemand haar raad mee en kan mij helpen. gr annie.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anniehintjes, Jun 16, 2019.

1. anniehintjes
    anniehintjes Guest

hallo, de letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire sinds de laatste update, weet iemand haar raad mee en kan mij helpen.

gr annie.

:)

anniehintjes, Jun 16, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

this seems to be a problem for a lot (if not all) Dutch players at the moment, I've reported the issue yesterday myself and they said it was forwarded to the team and that they are looking into it.

My assumption is that current the only option at the moment is to wait for another update for the game.

You can also reach out to Technical support yourself via the Support button on this link:

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  3. davidbocque Win User

Hallo zou het moelijke zijn om mij game terug in te leveren. -[Translation - Hi, it would be difficult to give me game back in.]

Beste is het moegelijk om mij hier bij te helpen

[Edit - Translation] - Best is it possible to help me with this
  4. XBF - Evie Win User

In game Currency "Redeem code" is geactiveerd per abuis op de familie microsoftaccount [In-Game Currency Redeemed to Incorrect Microsoft Account]

[Associate gebruikt een vertaaltoepassing. Houd er rekening mee dat slechte grammatica en onjuiste syntaxis kunnen optreden]

Hallo Armand Féron,

Welkom op het Xbox-communityforum. Dank u voor het delen van uw bezorgdheid met ons vandaag en we hopen dat alles goed is.

We begrijpen dat het inwisselen van uw code is voltooid op het verkeerde account. Volgens het gedeelte In aanmerking komen voor terugbetaling op onze ondersteuningspagina komen terugbetalingen voor items voor eenmalig gebruik (zoals verbruiksartikelen en in-game valuta) waarschijnlijk alleen in aanmerking als het verbruiksartikel niet is ingewisseld of gebruikt. Aangezien de code is ingewisseld, valt het binnen het recht van de Ondersteuning om de terugbetaling te weigeren.

We raden echter aan om opnieuw contact op te nemen met ondersteuning en een ander terugbetalingsverzoek te proberen. Wees duidelijk om te vermelden dat het is ingewisseld voor het verkeerde account en dat u een terugbetaling wilt, zodat u het op het juiste account kunt kopen. Houd er rekening mee dat het indienen van een verzoek geen garantie biedt voor een terugbetaling.

Xbox-ondersteuning

Om te voorkomen dat dit in de toekomst gebeurt, moet u ervoor zorgen dat u bij het inwisselen van een code of product bent aangemeld bij het juiste Microsoft-account.

Oprecht

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft-community
  5. Claptrap NL Win User

CHIT CHAT BOX

Heb momenteel een 30-tal auto's nog op m'n lijstje staan, exclusief de 3 auto's waar ik nog een plekje voor heb in mijn garages die tevens al gereserveerd zijn voor 3 voertuigen die ik nog wil aanschaffen.

Daarbuiten gelaten zou het mogelijk zijn dat er nog meer voertuigen bij komen bij de laatste 2 updates die zullen volgen voor GTA V online....
  6. JeroenBoom Win User

FAQ: NAT op 'Open' zetten voor Xbox 360

Niet veel meer dan te wachten dat deze storing bij Microsoft opgelost is. De storing heeft te maken met se xbox store. Je eventuele gekochte items zijn momenteel niet download baar. Voor de rest is live up and running. Niets om je verder zorgen om te maken.
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - letters staan verkeerd

2. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  3. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. An open letter to Xbox …………………..

in XboX Insiders
    An open letter to Xbox …………………..: I have owned the Xbox since it first came out. HALO Combat Evolved on the top floor (Board Room no less) of the San Francisco Pyramid building playing the game while looking at the city. I adored...
  6. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  7. Any 3 Letter Gamertags left in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any 3 Letter Gamertags left in 2023?: Hello, I was wondering if there were any 3 character Gamertags left. I’ve checked over 1000 and didn’t seem to find one. 2df8a68b-a463-4687-b99e-0f35015204d9
  8. Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...: [img] https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/s/sqenqEM2NI af799ba5-3fe6-4169-a5e7-29f72c437686
  9. I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...: I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters were scratched off as well. What can I do to find the missing letters? 99885cb7-f417-45c5-ab7e-048fd06a8235
  10. How to toggle Pressing a single letter key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to toggle Pressing a single letter key?: Hello, I would like to spam one of the hotkey letters (e.g. K) in my keyboard. How do I toggle it, instead of keep pressing it? and then toggling again should stop the spam....