Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

Discus and support Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nadine Sinn, May 27, 2024.

1. Nadine Sinn
    Nadine Sinn Guest

Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem

Yes. They won’t even let me make a report.

I purchased a used Xbox and I did my best to make sure it was in good working order but I got ripped off because this Xbox won’t let me sign in it says it’s permently banned. Then I go to call Xbox and they give me the run around they didn’t let me talk to a supervisor. And there is no way for me to contact enforcement about the account because there’s no account for me to sign into? It’s a hardware ban I guess anyway - they don’t have proper warnings in place against the purchase of used equipment from people. And they need to have a way for me to submit a request to have it looked at

I got no help

They have ways of seeing that Xbox belonged to someone at one address by the IP address

And they can see I have a different address - besides that I am a current customer and give them money all the time every month. For **** service

Please does anyone want to sue Xbox let me know.

:)

Nadine Sinn, May 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: