Lets keep it clean, pick another name?!

Discus and support Lets keep it clean, pick another name?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I ask, what pray tell is so bad about "I didn't know Shipmaster owned an Electric Fan!" as a title for a Game Clip? Its telling me to keep it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WARTHOGWRATHMAR, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Lets keep it clean, pick another name?!

Can I ask, what pray tell is so bad about "I didn't know Shipmaster owned an Electric Fan!" as a title for a Game Clip?

Its telling me to keep it clean when goddammit, there is nothing to clean! What are the requisites for a dirty title, cause this reminds me of the problems people had trying to name themselves "Knight Solaire" only to be stopped because 'Knight' is spelt
    "k-N-I-G-ht"

Again, does anyone know what you can and can't say? Whereabouts?

:)

WARTHOGWRATHMAR, Apr 7, 2017
  2. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    Its pretty simple, compare this gen to next...

Lets keep it clean, thanks

PhDPeddler, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    New Minecraft Friends

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

Lets keep this clean. Thanks

[/quote]If only we could keep the entire Minecraft forum clean. Lets keep it clean, pick another name?! :)

Eggnogga, Apr 7, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement Team - Changing Gamertag fee

your warning is the terms and conditions of xbox live

You will have to pay for another name

Keep it clean it is that simple
  5. NLbawz Win User

says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG

Not the place to put this post.

Change chp to chapter and that should solve the issue however, it might be some type of insult in a different language hence its flagging it as inappropiate
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I can't see anything wrong in that text, though it's most likely the "chp" which the system is interpreting as inappropriate. Try changing the wording.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

Spell out the word chapter.
  8. Geth Win User

Yeah the system has its flaws.
Thema:

Lets keep it clean, pick another name?!

1. Lets keep it clean, pick another name?! - Similar Threads - Lets keep clean

2. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  3. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  4. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  5. Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?: (1) OK so it is November 27, 2023 and im trying to log into fortnite but it keeps saying login fail and to retry with the same results. I keep searching up for answers and there is NOTHING that...
  6. Won't let me update my Mobile Number to redeem points keeps saying I am Human then nothing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me update my Mobile Number to redeem points keeps saying I am Human then nothing!: Trying to update my Mobile Number and passing the Robot test but it only stays on the success page and will not let me update my number. Tried different Browsers and clearing Cache....
  7. So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...: So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem it keeps saying something went wrong an to try again. Tried restarting my xbox Still not working so I...
  8. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.: So in the Xbox app PC, I am into my friend's account to try a game he had but now whenever I try to log back into mine I click sign out then when I sign in it just does a black screen for 2...
  9. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  10. I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...: I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just says installation stopped. 92c40115-0914-4527-b2ab-ce9c5b29ccd3