Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

Discus and support Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/proandreyyy, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time.

I know that Apple gives developers the opportunity to filter the list of all participants and identify among them those who have joined, but have never launched the application. Or those who haven’t launched for more than a year.

My suggestion is to remove such users so that new testers can join!

What do you think? Let’s do it!

submitted by /u/proandreyyy
    [link] [comments]

/u/proandreyyy, Feb 28, 2024
  2. LIBO 911 Win User

What Is Your Favorite BC Title So Far?

Dark souls,gears 3,left for dead,portal 2,borderlands,dead space. Just picked up Alan wake from cdkeys for $1.89
  3. Spectrap Win User

Hellhound Collars

umm no idea about that and I have a question

you know when it said to retrieve your soul gem if your not a vampire when your in soul cairn?

well lets say... I was busy unglitching serona from being glued to a dead soul so i forgot about it. does it matter??
  4. bashmeister Win User

What is the final Xbox 360 Title you will buy?

i just did pick up dark souls 2 and dead space 1-3 though so :/
  5. PAT PIKE Win User

clan? join our posse

our posse pikes patriots fight the cheaters in red dead redemption and to all of the long time players of red dead redemption we invite each and everyone of you to help us take back and clean up our game. help us file complaints and submit bad player reviews
    aganst the cheaters, lets drive them out of the game. file reports aganst the cheating gamertags and let us all let xbox live know how we feel take back RED DEAD REDEMPTION thanks
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Black Friday Xbox 360 Game Store Sales

I'm definitely gonna pick up Red Dead for a Fiver on Monday at least! May also pick up Dark Souls because I've heard good things about it :)
Thema:

Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

1. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh - Similar Threads - Let's clean dead

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  7. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  8. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  9. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...