let's be honest people don't know how to play momentum

Discus and support let's be honest people don't know how to play momentum in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; that's why it's taking so long to win. when your momentum's at max and it's the last flag to cap and no one's there to cap they are just standing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nineinchez, Nov 23, 2014.

1. nineinchez
    nineinchez Guest

that's why it's taking so long to win. when your momentum's at max and it's the last flag to cap and no one's there to cap they are just standing around or even running the opposite direction really means your team doesn't know what they are doing. this
    is not domination. it's better than dom. you can't just farm kills all day at one flag you have to move forward that's why they call it momentum?

:)

nineinchez, Nov 23, 2014
  2. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Madden 15

It's a game. I don't expect it to be real. To be honest I thought the momentum was closer to real life. Players can't cut on a dime and keep their speed/momentum. It's annoying, but I feel it was more realistic. The dropped db ints were a bit much.

Have you played it recently?

CODukes4, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Don't know how to play.

HI there let's be honest people don't know how to play momentum :)

i don't play that game, but normally is there a "help" section in game... Where is explained!

bye bye

Frizio I iB, Nov 23, 2014
  4. nineinchez
    nineinchez Guest

you need at least a high school diploma to play momentum!

nineinchez, Nov 24, 2014
  5. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    You probably need to have a group of people who could care less about their K/D

JUICE 5150, Nov 25, 2014
  6. I hear ya! 1000+ caps and going strong

DarkPhoeniXBA, Nov 25, 2014
  7. nineinchez
    nineinchez Guest
    ok so when the game has gone into overtime and we are capping our last flag, that would be our third flag, and momentum is at max everyone needs to cap that flag god *** it and get the game over with!!!!!! so easy to win it, not sure why people don't get
    it and let it reset continually, this isn't mild retardation it's full.

nineinchez, Nov 28, 2014
  8. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest

Like in every game mode the best objective is just to kill your opponent. If you can accomplish that then you will probably win in any game mode.

Juandogs777, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: