let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...

Discus and support let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m connected to the internet but can’t connect to the rocket league server? Please help. I’ve reinstalled my game, rebooted the Xbox and still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric L1, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Eric L1
    Eric L1 Guest

let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...

I’m connected to the internet but can’t connect to the rocket league server? Please help. I’ve reinstalled my game, rebooted the Xbox and still

Nothing. Thanks

:)

Eric L1, Aug 11, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game , tested my internet connection , rebooted the Xbox and still not working. Please help

Hello Eric *.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant. I suggest you contact the game support, because this seems to me to be a server issue so it is important that you contact the manufacturer support please click on this link.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/rocket-league-c5719357623323

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  3. Commando Hawk Win User

Purchased game but says I don't have the right to play it

I also have the same issue with Elder Scrolls Online, I tried to reinstall it rather than what was suggested above but it's no longer in my games & Apps whatsoever & it won't let me reinstall from the store either ?
  4. SpiritTurtle Win User

Cannot run, delete or install games on xbox(beta).

I have this exact same issue. I tried reinstalling the app, reinstalling the games but it won't let me play or reinstall any game as of now. I'll have to cancel my subscription since literally everything is unplayable.
  5. bigdoug77 Win User

Can't level up in Call of Duty 4

surely there has to be some way of fixing this problem only brought the game less than a week ago and now your saying i can no longer play online because mine wont let me play online if on my own only way i can play online is if someone invites me to join
    them ......
  6. justintrankle Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Premium no longer letting me play early access......

I did notice the base game was no longer in my library, and it does say declined. But why would it have let me play the last 2 days if it was declined? Re purchased and reinstalling now to see if that works. Thanks
Thema:

1. let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,... - Similar Threads - let longer play

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  7. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  8. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  9. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch): Today I randomly disconnected from my friend's realm that I have had no issues with before. In the bottom corner, it said, "Sign into a Microsoft Account," I clicked on it, then there were two...