Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just started using my game pass ultimate with my new Lenovo Legion Go. I cannot stream games via the app. If I attempt to, I just get stuck on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pulledunder, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Pulledunder
    Pulledunder Guest

Just started using my game pass ultimate with my new Lenovo Legion Go. I cannot stream games via the app. If I attempt to, I just get stuck on the rocket loading screen indefinitely. If I switch to my browser and go the game pass site in my browser I can stream normally. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

Pulledunder, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

hello again Pulledunder, allright i see you have tried my recomendations, but this still doesn't works, so lets try some additionals troubleshootings for try resolver your issue

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Reset Xbox App Data: Resetting the Xbox app can sometimes fix software glitches that might be causing the loading screen issue. Go to Settings > Apps > Xbox and click on "Advanced options". Under "Reset", click on "Reset".

Run Network Troubleshooter: Network connectivity issues can also cause problems with streaming games. Run the network troubleshooter to identify and fix any network connectivity problems. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters > Internet Connections and click on "Run the troubleshooter".

Change DNS Settings: Sometimes, switching to a different DNS server can improve network performance and resolve loading issues. Try changing your DNS settings to Google's public DNS servers:

Open Network Connections by right-clicking on the network icon in the taskbar and selecting "Network Connections".
    Click on your active network connection, usually Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
    Click on "Properties".
    Double-click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)".
    Select "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and enter the following addresses:
    Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
    Alternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
    Click "OK" to save the changes.
    Check for Game Pass Updates: Ensure you have the latest updates for the Xbox app and the game you're trying to stream. Open the Microsoft Store and check for updates.

Reinstall Game Pass App: If none of the other steps work, try reinstalling the Xbox app. Uninstall the app from Settings > Apps, and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

if this work or not let me know, i'll wait for you
  3. Pulledunder Win User

I am aware of the wait times, I get those through my browser. When I try to play a game through the app I get the rocket screen indefinitely with no wait time or anything. I let it sit for 30 minutes with not wait time etc, just the rocket animation.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Pulledunder my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems you're encountering an issue with cloud gaming on your Lenovo Legion Go while using the Xbox Game Pass app. While you can stream games seamlessly through the browser, the app is stuck on the rocket loading screen indefinitely. This suggests a specific issue with the app's functionality on your device.

To resolve this issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

Update the Xbox Game Pass app: Ensure that the Xbox Game Pass app is up to date. Outdated versions may contain bugs or compatibility issues.

Clear app cache and data: Clearing the app's cache and data can sometimes resolve minor glitches or corrupted data issues. To do this:

a. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features on your Lenovo Legion Go.

b. Find the Xbox Game Pass app and click on its entry.

c. Select "Advanced options" and then "Reset."

d. Click on "Reset" again to confirm.

Reinstall the Xbox Game Pass app: If clearing the cache and data doesn't help, try reinstalling the app completely. This will ensure you have a fresh installation without any potential issues.

Check for Legion Go updates: Ensure your Lenovo Legion Go is running the latest firmware updates. Check for updates in the device's settings or through the manufacturer's support website.

If my information helped you, do not hesitate to tell me, and if it was not, also tell me and we will try to find another solution, I hope you have a happy day. Oskayra
  5. CatteryDeveloper Win User

Looks like there is a wait time

[​IMG]
  6. Pulledunder Win User

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app as well as checked that I had the most recent drivers/updates from Lenovo and Windows still have the same issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Thema:

1. Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Lenovo Legion Game

2. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  3. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  4. How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?: I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 5 6600h rtx 3050 15ARH7, and the cmos is loose for some reason, the laptop still turns on and works fine, but i still don't want to have the cmos flailing...
  5. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  6. My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded: For me, The Xbox game applications are a nuisance, particularly at start-up. Can I delete the Xbox applications and attachments without damaging my laptop's operation? If so, what is the proper...
  7. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september? So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of...
  8. Lenovo go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lenovo go: Hi there i have a 1TB external memory for my Xbox can i plug that into the Lenovo legion go Also con you play IOS games on it da2d1269-3c27-4d83-80fa-5739b2713347
  9. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  10. Gear of War 4 sobre windows 10 en LEGION / LENOVO GAMER [Translation-Gear of War 4 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War 4 sobre windows 10 en LEGION / LENOVO GAMER [Translation-Gear of War 4 on...: He jugado hasta el capitulo 3 del juego, y se me ha cerrado inesperadamente no pudiendo volver nunca mas. Este es el mensaje [Translation- I played until chapter 3 of the game, and it closed...