Lenovo go

Discus and support Lenovo go in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there i have a 1TB external memory for my Xbox can i plug that into the Lenovo legion go Also con you play IOS games on it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paul roberts6, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Lenovo go

Hi there i have a 1TB external memory for my Xbox can i plug that into the Lenovo legion go

Also con you play IOS games on it

:)

paul roberts6, Dec 29, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Lenovo go

No problem Paul! Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. paul roberts6 Win User

Lenovo go

Hi thanks for reply and yes it’s the usb external hard drive much appreciated thanks for help in the matter
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Lenovo go

Hi Paul. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This will depend on the type of external storage. If it's a USB hard drive, you could connect it to Legion Go using a USB-C hub. It won't be possible to play iOS games on it though, they are only playable on iOS and Mac devices.

If you have more questions regarding the Lenovo Legion Go, I suggest asking Lenovo's support team: https://support.lenovo.com/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

hello again Pulledunder, allright i see you have tried my recomendations, but this still doesn't works, so lets try some additionals troubleshootings for try resolver your issue

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Reset Xbox App Data: Resetting the Xbox app can sometimes fix software glitches that might be causing the loading screen issue. Go to Settings > Apps > Xbox and click on "Advanced options". Under "Reset", click on "Reset".

Run Network Troubleshooter: Network connectivity issues can also cause problems with streaming games. Run the network troubleshooter to identify and fix any network connectivity problems. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters > Internet Connections and click on "Run the troubleshooter".

Change DNS Settings: Sometimes, switching to a different DNS server can improve network performance and resolve loading issues. Try changing your DNS settings to Google's public DNS servers:

Open Network Connections by right-clicking on the network icon in the taskbar and selecting "Network Connections".
    Click on your active network connection, usually Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
    Click on "Properties".
    Double-click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)".
    Select "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and enter the following addresses:
    Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
    Alternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
    Click "OK" to save the changes.
    Check for Game Pass Updates: Ensure you have the latest updates for the Xbox app and the game you're trying to stream. Open the Microsoft Store and check for updates.

Reinstall Game Pass App: If none of the other steps work, try reinstalling the Xbox app. Uninstall the app from Settings > Apps, and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

if this work or not let me know, i'll wait for you
  6. Pulledunder Win User

Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

I am aware of the wait times, I get those through my browser. When I try to play a game through the app I get the rocket screen indefinitely with no wait time or anything. I let it sit for 30 minutes with not wait time etc, just the rocket animation.
Thema:

Lenovo go

1. Lenovo go - Similar Threads - Lenovo

2. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  3. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  4. How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?: I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 5 6600h rtx 3050 15ARH7, and the cmos is loose for some reason, the laptop still turns on and works fine, but i still don't want to have the cmos flailing...
  5. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  6. My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded: For me, The Xbox game applications are a nuisance, particularly at start-up. Can I delete the Xbox applications and attachments without damaging my laptop's operation? If so, what is the proper...
  7. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september? So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of...
  8. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  9. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  10. Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate: Just started using my game pass ultimate with my new Lenovo Legion Go. I cannot stream games via the app. If I attempt to, I just get stuck on the rocket loading screen indefinitely. If I switch...