Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...

Discus and support Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Lego Super Heroes 2 for my son four days ago and he has been playing since then. But today, he got at the Pyramid Part, where there's some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dryanonymous, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Dryanonymous
    Dryanonymous Guest

Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...

I bought Lego Super Heroes 2 for my son four days ago and he has been playing since then. But today, he got at the Pyramid Part, where there's some kind of action needed from Captain American that he can't do at all. We just saw videos at youtube and my
    son is doing exactly the same but it's not working. He thinks that the game has a problem and he is so mad he stoped to play. So I've tried and couldn't do either. I don't know what to do to complete this action. In this part Hulk stays above a botton sign
    wich makes appear some bars and Captain America needs to jump and hang on in order to get to the other side. This action is impossible. Captain America jumps but never reaches the bars and falls. Every time we try he misses the bars. In the videos I've watched
    this action is simple done. What do I have to do? Is there any problem with the game?

:)

Dryanonymous, Dec 22, 2017
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lego marvel xbox one game

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes No Longer a Launch Game on Xbox One

Written Tuesday, November 12, 2013 By Dan Webb

Originally meant to launch alongside the Xbox One, X360A has just received word from Warner Bros that LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will no longer be available on November 22nd, despite sites like Amazon still listing the release date as such.

Warner Bros has informed us that that is not the case in a statement that reads, "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One on November 22. We will provide a release date for LEGO Marvel
    Super Heroes on Xbox One as soon as possible. The game will be available for PlayStation 4 on November 15 in North America, and on November 29 in Europe."

So there you have it, folks. If you were waiting for the Xbox One version of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, you're going to have to wait a bit later. We'll update you when we hear the new date.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-16643-LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-No-Longer-a-Launch-Game-on-Xbox-One.html

Lord Dirt, Dec 22, 2017
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
  4. Dylan Beamish Win User

Why is my game not installing?

Lego marvel super hero’s 2
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Lego marvel xbox one game

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes No Longer a Launch Game on Xbox One

Written Tuesday, November 12, 2013 By Dan Webb

Originally meant to launch alongside the Xbox One, X360A has just received word from Warner Bros that LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will no longer be available on November 22nd, despite sites like Amazon still listing the release date as such.

Warner Bros has informed us that that is not the case in a statement that reads, "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One on November 22. We will provide a release date for LEGO Marvel
    Super Heroes on Xbox One as soon as possible. The game will be available for PlayStation 4 on November 15 in North America, and on November 29 in Europe."

So there you have it, folks. If you were waiting for the Xbox One version of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, you're going to have to wait a bit later. We'll update you when we hear the new date.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-16643-LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-No-Longer-a-Launch-Game-on-Xbox-One.html
  6. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

LEGO Lord of the Rings game confirmed.

ts batman lego 2 but it does have other super heroes
  8. The1337gamer Win User
Thema:

1. Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ... - Similar Threads - Lego Super Heroes

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  4. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  5. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  6. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  7. My progress disappeared in Lego DC Super Villains.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My progress disappeared in Lego DC Super Villains.: So I was playing Lego DC Super Villains with my sister and she pressed new game instead of load game. When she did, she pressed Slot 1 which is where all of my progress is. I guess when she did...
  8. Lego super heroes 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego super heroes 2: Boa tarde, comprei recentemente o jogo Lego suoer heroed 2 e cheguei no nivel 3, mas nã consigo mais acessar o jogo...fica com a tela de carregamento de jogo salvo e nao sai dela....
  9. Lego Marvel Super Hero 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Hero 2: Hi, I bought this game through Xbox store and in one mission I can´t see one thing. I tried to re-install game, but the problem is the same. Can you help me, please ?...
  10. Xbox 360 Lego Marvel Super hero game no save option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Lego Marvel Super hero game no save option: Can someone help me? I've searched online for this but don't see an answer. I just recently purchased the Lego Marvel superhero game for my kids. We've done a few missions and even got to the...