Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

Discus and support Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does LEGO Star Wars III, Show up as Current Free With Gold, but with 14 day Free Trial, it is Listed as Having to Buy for $20 ???... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeeRogers3, Sep 5, 2018.

1. LeeRogers3
    LeeRogers3 Guest

Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

Why does LEGO Star Wars III, Show up as Current Free With Gold, but with 14 day Free Trial, it is Listed as Having to Buy for $20 ???

:)

LeeRogers3, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Xbox live ripped me off

I cannot use my free two day trial for Xbox live..keeps saying l already have a gold membership! Grrrr how do l activate the code l got with my game? ( Star Wars battlefront) to use my so called two day free trial?? Please help!

LeftOlive31060, Sep 5, 2018
  3. RYtheCreator
    RYtheCreator Guest
    New Free Games with Gold trying to charge me

All the other free titles for this month are displaying as free except for Lego Star Wars. It says I have to buy it for $19.99 CAD. I thought this game was suppose to be free as well? It's still listed in that section. Is this happening to anyone else

? Does it release later in the day?

RYtheCreator, Sep 5, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

only a standard Xbox Live Gold subscription will allow you to get a Game with Gold for free. a 14 day trial is like the name mentions a Trial subscription and won't allow you to get a 360 Games with Gold game for free, you will require a standard Xbox Live
    Gold subscription for that.

WPAK, Sep 5, 2018
  5. Free Trials will not let you purchase the 360 Games with Gold. You will only be able to get the Xbox One games.

This is clarified on the support page.

For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.

Hope this helps.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 5, 2018
  6. I have a similar question as I am also trying to get LEGO Star Wars III.

My son is 17, has a regular Xbox Live Gold active subscription. Previously I was trying to download directly from the Xbox one console, which I now know is not possible. however....

according to the FAQ - as mentioned above...

How do I download the backward-compatible Games with Gold titles to play on Xbox One?

You can either download the Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on an Xbox 360 console or in a browser at Games with Gold.
    The games will automatically show up on Xbox One in the "Ready to Install" section of My games & apps. We are working on a way for users to download the games on Xbox One directly, but at this moment you'll need to do it on Xbox.com or have
    previously redeemed/downloaded the title on Xbox 360. See Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

the key point states: OR IN A BROWSER AT GAMES WITH GOLD

I have signed into my browser, added an alternate payment method, removed all content restrictions from the "child" account, and verified the Xbox Live is active.

Once at the game detail page, it is listed as "free with gold" but the only option to select is "download to Xbox 306." still maybe clicking through will make it work. But instead I get the following message:

"Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox."

But the FAQ says I cannot download on the console! How maddening.

Is there something simple here that I am missing?

I'd appreciate any help. Today is the last day to get LEGO Star Wars III for free.

RP

ShelbyKnight08, Sep 15, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since he would be on a child account, he would have to make the purchase on a 360 console. The One store (which is the same as the website) are set up differently than the 360 store so any restrictions you changed would only affect the One store and not
    the 360 store.

Smwutches, Sep 15, 2018
  8. LeeRogers3
    LeeRogers3 Guest

I went and Bought $30 Worth of XBOX Gift Cards to Buy the Games.... But After Putting them in My Account..... XBOX STATED .... YOU CAN'T USE XBOX FUNDS TO BUY PRODUCTS ... USE ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT... So.... I had to Use PayPal.... To Buy the Games I wanted.....
    MICRO-JUNK ... HAS SOME **** IDEAS ..... AND RULES .....ALL FOR THEM.... and SCREW THE USER ......

LeeRogers3, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: