Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold

Discus and support Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed the free Gold game of Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy and there is an issue. When I first load the game it automatically disconnects me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RhorerDaddy, Jan 23, 2020.

1. RhorerDaddy
    RhorerDaddy Guest

I recently installed the free Gold game of Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy and there is an issue. When I first load the game it automatically disconnects me from Live. Once the game has loaded, it will tell me that I cannot save games because my account is not
    active. I know this to be false, but feel it is because Live keeps getting disconnected when the game first starts up. I have uninstalled, power cycled, and even removed my account from my system and re-added it. The same thing keeps happening. I was able
    to install it and it works fine on my old xbox 360, but the controller is broken and would rather play it on my xbox 1. Is there something wrong with the coding protocols?

:)

RhorerDaddy, Jan 23, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox lego star wars 2 install gold