Lego Marvel save problem.
Discus and support Lego Marvel save problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I find all lego games make you save then start 2 hours back from where you think you should be. It's very frustrating and hugely annoying Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MA71LDA, May 9, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Lego Marvel save problem.
Loading...
-
Lego Marvel save problem. - Similar Threads - Lego Marvel save
-
Marvel Lego Superheroes will not save
in XBoX Games and AppsMarvel Lego Superheroes will not save: Marvel Super Heroes Lego will not save. I purchased this March 22nd, 2025. I’ve followed all steps making sure I choose a slot to start a game, save and exit, wait for the icon to show up. When I... -
Why won't Legos Marvel Superheroes 2 install from disk?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't Legos Marvel Superheroes 2 install from disk?: I'm trying to install Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 and Avengers also from disk onto my Xbox OneX. With Marvel Superheroes 2 it only gets to about 65% and then it slows down and stops installing. The... -
Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition
in XBoX Games and AppsSaves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9 -
Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility
in XBoX Games and AppsLego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to... -
Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game... -
Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the... -
Lego Marvel Superheroes will not save on Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsLego Marvel Superheroes will not save on Xbox One: Game received for Xmas, will not save on Xbox 1 console. We only have one profile on the Xbox and no external HD. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, plus the update. Can someone help? Thanks.... -
Lego Marvel Superheroes will not save on Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsLego Marvel Superheroes will not save on Xbox One: I saved Lego Marvel Superheroes twice. The game will not save on the hard drive. Is there a update available for the game to help it save on hard drive. 7baef4ed-2f07-430e-a096-6dd75a07d070 -
Xbox 360 Lego Marvel Super hero game no save option
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 360 Lego Marvel Super hero game no save option: Can someone help me? I've searched online for this but don't see an answer. I just recently purchased the Lego Marvel superhero game for my kids. We've done a few missions and even got to the...