Lego Marvel Demo released today....

Discus and support Lego Marvel Demo released today.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive alreayd played the game but incase people were waiting for some new demo's Lego Marvel Superhereos demo released today. To find it just say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenokai, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

Ive alreayd played the game but incase people were waiting for some new demo's Lego Marvel Superhereos demo released today. To find it just say "Xbox Bing" then when it pops up say "demo". Be sure you say demo and not demos or it may not show up.

:)

Xenokai, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Demo games?

They just drop a lego marvel super heroes demo the other day....that game is awesome!!

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 8, 2014
  3. another xb1 success..

Well for the last few hours ive jst watched my kids have an absolute riot of fun on the xb1 lego marvel,that got released today,for lego games its brilliant,well done tt games,wb , marvel and microsoft.theyve never been my own cup of tea,but it looks amazing
    and plays to match,and the xb1 has delivered again its massive for a lego game with stacks of new stuff,and finally no more mind grindingly annoying odd numbered achievs,only took what 9 lego games for them to hear us,haha.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Lego Marvel Demo released today....

Thanks for the tip, I'll go check this out after I get home from teaching tomorrow. =D

Galactic Geek, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: