Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

Discus and support Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded this game from the xbox one store but when I come to play it keeps going through choose save option cloud storage is the only option click... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by helloma0364, Feb 27, 2018.

1. helloma0364
    helloma0364 Guest

I downloaded this game from the xbox one store but when I come to play it keeps going through choose save option cloud storage is the only option click A to accept and then round again. Then it says do you wish to continue without saving. So if xbox one
    shuts down I have lost everything. Help please.

:)

helloma0364, Feb 27, 2018
  2. Broken disc. Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one :(

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is completely different to Lego Indiana Jones 1, yes you have levels from the first 3 films, but these levels are different to what they were on Lego Indiana Jones 1

StuartATrueRed, Feb 27, 2018
  3. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    Countdown to 2013 (Deals inside!)

Today LEGO games are 50% off on Xbox Games on Demand

Lego Batman

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99)

Lego Starwars the Complete Saga

(Regularly $29.99, now $14.99)

Lego Starwars III

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Pirates of the Carribean

Lego Indiana Jones 2

Lego Harry Potter 1-4

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99

MisterSwitch, Feb 27, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Backward-compatible games can only use Cloud saves. So make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service in order to continue saving game progress.

DominumStige, Feb 27, 2018
  5. My xbox is indeed connected, but nowhere in the game's interface do I get the opportunity to create a cloud profile or select one - you can only select A to begin the game like the first time. Every. Single. Time. This is true for all xbox360 games on
    our new Xbox One S. The Xbox Live profile with the gamepass which allows us tot play this game is connected. How do save when we never had an Xbox 360 account? Thanks in advance!

ItIsI - Leclerc, Nov 10, 2018
  6. Hey there Itlsl- Leclerc!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: