Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass

Discus and support Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's on sale, at Xbox Store, a Season Pass for the game Lego Batman 3: BeyondGotham, only for the Deluxe version. What happens is these DLCs that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr-Sleepwalker, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass

It's on sale, at Xbox Store, a Season Pass for the game Lego Batman 3: BeyondGotham, only
    for the Deluxe version.

What happens is these DLCs that included on Season Pass are also sold separately for the normal version
    of the game, with a total value greater than Season Pass' value.

My question and my begging are: why Microsoft doesn't sell the Season Pass for the
    regular version of Lego Batman 3? After all, other games have Season Passes in
    their different distributions. I would like
    Microsoft revise this policy and allow the owners of the regular version to purchase
    the Season Pass, too.

:)

Mr-Sleepwalker, Apr 24, 2015
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Gamescom Teaser...

Gameplay

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Stage Demo - E3 2014https://youtu.be/uYvp5kiAYi4
    LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Gameplay - Comic...

raigraphixs, Apr 24, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass

Hi, the season pass for Lego Batman 3 is compatible for both the regular and the deluxe version of the game. Both versions of the game get the same dlc at the same price. So you can purchase the season pass for lego batman 3 if you wish. It will work
    with your game.

StuartATrueRed, Apr 24, 2015
  5. Thank you, buddy! I'll get it soon! Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass :)

Mr-Sleepwalker, Apr 24, 2015
  6. Stoffel7
    Stoffel7 Guest
    Hi, is the season pass still available to buy? I also have the standard version. When I search for the season pass, I can find it but the option to buy is not there. Therefore I can't get the first 3 DLC packs which I can't even find in a normal search.

Stoffel7, Jul 3, 2015
  7. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    Hi Stoffel,

this is the store page for the season pass. Should you need any further help please make a new thread for yourself so that support
    can spot and help you.

Hope that helps!

-- Rick --, Jul 3, 2015
  8. Stoffel7
    Stoffel7 Guest

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to create a new thread but for some reason the "New Post" option is not available to me (or I'm overlooking it)? I still have an issue though, and is probably necessary for another thread but the the link you provided
    is only for the US region. I'm currently in South Africa and I would like to find out where I can buy it for this region.

Thanks in advance.

Stoffel7, Jul 3, 2015
  9. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    Hi Stoffel - the link i gave you is a generic one that localises itself depending on your location - so for me it shows UK - it may be that its not available in South Africa so it defaults to US. It might be worth having a google around about availability
    first. Oh and on the main forum you should see 'Add a new post' which makes a new thread! Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass :)

-- Rick --, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: