legend of spyro on series s?

Discus and support legend of spyro on series s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i don't own xbox one i have a series s and i wondering how i could install legend of spyro a new beginning on my series s. if it's possible.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rosemarybearback, Feb 9, 2022.

1. legend of spyro on series s?

hi i don't own xbox one i have a series s and i wondering how i could install legend of spyro a new beginning on my series s. if it's possible.

:)

rosemarybearback, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi rosemarybearback! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently this game it's not compatible with Xbox one or Xbox Series, only playable trough Xbox 360 consoles
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Last announced information about backwards compatibility was that due to license situations won't be adding more probably
  4. rosemarybearback Win User

Thank you. Is microsoft planning backwards compatibility for it in the future?
  5. Neydzz Win User

What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. That game was my childhood.
  6. MattyCotgrave Win User

Spyro Is Back!

He already has a girlfriend btw, Cynder in the Legend Of Spyro.
Thema:

1. legend of spyro on series s? - Similar Threads - legend spyro series

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  4. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  5. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  6. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  7. Backwards compatibility for Legend of Spyro games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility for Legend of Spyro games: Although due to unpopular opinion I am a big fan of the Legend of spyro games and would love to play them again I grew up with them and they got me into gaming I would love to share them with my...
  8. Legend of Spyro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legend of Spyro: Are the legend of spyro games backwards compatible? b41dbebf-c9fa-436c-b733-ac05225819cb
  9. The legend of spyro dawn of the dragon offline mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The legend of spyro dawn of the dragon offline mode?: I downloaded the legend of spyro dawn of the dragon and my question is can you play it offline? I get an error in offline mode saying can't launch legend of spyro. Please help...
  10. The legend of spyro a new beginning A original Xbox title does not work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The legend of spyro a new beginning A original Xbox title does not work on my 360: I bought the legend of spyro for 10$ on my xbox 360 and when it is finished downloading and it says i can play it i get GAME ERROR THE GAME COULD NOT START TRY DOWNLOADING IT AGAIN for more help,...