Legal action

Discus and support Legal action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been banned for a year after being harassed I reported the person harassing me and was told no action could be taken so I proceeded to defend... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Codydurbin, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Codydurbin
    Codydurbin Guest

Legal action

I've been banned for a year after being harassed I reported the person harassing me and was told no action could be taken so I proceeded to defend myself and got two strikes that same person then decided to report a comment on a post which has nothing that went against community standards which got me 3 strikes now I have 8 and am on a 366 day suspension legal action will be taken if this don't get fixed I've spent thousands of dollars on Microsoft products this is outright targeting at its best after I received the suspension the same person who reported me for nothing continued to message me harassing me I reported him multiple times and to no avail how do I take legal action?

:)

Codydurbin, Nov 26, 2023
  2. vI Solair Iv Win User

Legal action.

Side note. Someone messaged me saying that he was the [Mod Removed] via my phone number on my account saying he/she had compromised the enforcement teams accounts and that he/she would suspend my account among many others unless I "payed
    up" I would like to know who to talk to with microsoft about these message and the legal action that is going to be taken. Thank you.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Legal action.

Hey Solair,

If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer over to our
    Legal Resources
    page.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Legal action.

5. Smwutches Win User

Legal Action

6. blueamcat Win User

Legal action.

We cant help you with that here. Sorry!
Thema:

Legal action

1. Legal action - Similar Threads - Legal action

2. Legal Proceedings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal Proceedings: Hello, I have started legal proceedings against Microsoft Ltd for wrongful termination of my Xbox device, however I have found no way of serving them their papers, can someone please tell me a...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. Seeking Legal Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Seeking Legal Action: I was given a permanent ban from Xbox because my account was hacked and compromised and someone decided to send a message off my account to get me this ban. I have the offender's console serial...
  5. Legal Action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legal Action: Im considering taking legal action against Microsoft due to their failure fixing an issue with my account (where all my purchases are stored) that renders it unaccessible. As it stands i'm unable...
  6. Taking legal action against Microsoft for wrongful bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Taking legal action against Microsoft for wrongful bans.: Not only did I get banned for saying the word [mod removed], but many players are getting banned for similar reasons. Microsoft has added a function for users to filter messages, but instead of...
  7. Looking to pursue legal action.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to pursue legal action.: Ive been playing on xbox for the past 7-9 years, and i’m a regular that plays almost every single day. I do not talk crap to anyone anymore after being suspended before for calling someone stupid...
  8. Legal action.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal action.: How does one seek legal action against xbox enforcement or the company in general? df72abf8-10ef-40f4-9a73-e5a7da91238e
  9. Enforcement . Legal Action agains Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement . Legal Action agains Microsoft: Dear Microsoft Team, i am an 38 years old Father, that has an PAYED XBOX Live Account since around 15 years! I spent a lot of Money for your Company and just want to enjoy Playing online. But...
  10. enough is enough time to take legal action

in XBoX on Consoles
    enough is enough time to take legal action: honestly enough is enough , the enforcement team is complete dictatorship, you ask them to privately message your email and they don't, legal action must be taken, is it too much to ask for a...