Left thumbstick not clicking

Discus and support Left thumbstick not clicking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When pressing down to sprint, I came to the realization that my thumbstick doesn’t click, like at all, I use a Scuf Instinct Pro but scuf has no wish... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by masterchief1339, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Left thumbstick not clicking

When pressing down to sprint, I came to the realization that my thumbstick doesn’t click, like at all,

I use a Scuf Instinct Pro but scuf has no wish to help.

Suggestions?

:)

masterchief1339, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, masterchief1339. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that your left thumbstick is not working as expected.

Not only that, but based on the information you provided, it's likely to be a hardware issue.

However, what I could recommend you is trying to carefully clean your thumbstick by following this guide from them:

“We recommend using canned compressed air to clear any potential debris around your thumbstick modules. Remove the thumbstick and spray compressed air in 3 consecutive one-second bursts around the thumbstick module before replacing your thumbstick. Repeat a few times if necessary, waiting a few minutes between each try”.

Reference link:
    https://customercare.scufgaming.com...intended-thumbstick-movement-on-SCUF-Instinct

In case the issue persists and your controller is within warranty, you may want to apply for it and request a repair/replacement for your controller.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

Battlefield 4 question

If you want to use the afterburners you have to click the left thumbstick,this will activate the afterburners click again to deactivate them.
  4. John Dowding Win User

Metal Gear Looks A Bit Pants

You roll when your prone and sideways, not forwards. . Click and flick left thumbstick!
  5. Joey Bunik Win User

Xbox right stick when clicked down isnt registering to xbox

Still is not working like the left stick. the thumbstick works fully except for the click down feature
  6. SiMpLy BaNjO Win User

1v1 deathmatch?

If you click the left thumbstick you can go invisible on the map, hold a to run faster
Thema:

1. Left thumbstick not clicking - Similar Threads - Left thumbstick clicking

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work: Hello, I purchased an official Xbox controller about 5 months back brand new. Nothing spilled or damage to the controller looks basically brand new as of now. The up on the left thumb stick...
  5. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  6. Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2: Whenever I press the left thumb stick it clicks but it doesn’t register in games or the Xbox app lab I’ve tried everything but nothing works what do I do? 80bd4762-7125-49fa-acfc-fc71a86f9c41
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....
  8. Elite 2 core controller left thumbstick magnetic field weak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite 2 core controller left thumbstick magnetic field weak: Hello! I just got an elite 2 core as a birthday gift and while checking it out I notice the removable thumbstick magnet is much stronger on the right thumbstick while the left one is barely...
  9. My left thumbstick is grinding when pushed around the outer axis.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left thumbstick is grinding when pushed around the outer axis.: I just had to replace the potentiometer on my series 2 elite controller to fix the common stick drift issue. After struggling but successfully screwing the thumbstick cap back on at the correct...
  10. Left Thumbstick Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Thumbstick Issue: When I click down on my left thumbstick, I hear the click, but it doesn’t do anything in game. My character will not sprint. Sometimes it will activate after pressing really hard. Is there any way...