LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

Discus and support LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller aa38d959-03ea-4297-9cc9-d5264f1adc9b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ariel Alsina Núñez, Aug 11, 2023.

1. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller

:)

Ariel Alsina Núñez, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Ariel Alsina Núñez Win User

Yes, the one that comes with the Xbox series X
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

HI *riel A.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

Is this controller a new generation controller?
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

5. jim boots Win User

pass code

Sign in to Gamertag

1.press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Console Settings, and then select System info.

3. Once you`re in the System information page, please press these buttons in sequence on the controller:

Pull the left trigger.

Pull the right trigger.

Press the X button.

Press the Y button.

Press the left bumper ( button above the left trigger ).

Press the right bumper ( button above the right trigger ).

Press Up (Dpad)

Press A

Press Left (Dpad)

Press X

Reset System Setting will come up.

Go ahead and follow the Reset steps and the pass code will not be back.

Sounds crazy, but it works.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but nothing is helping

Press the left trigger of the controller to zoom out. You may have bumped the right trigger, which zooms in.
Thema:

1. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller - Similar Threads - LEFT RIGHT triggers

2. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201b I have also tried other...
  3. elite series 2 controller - slightly pressing left stick activates the right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller - slightly pressing left stick activates the right trigger: while this is a rare issue, it is not unique to me. moving the left stick causes the right trigger to fire. i have examined this closely and found that if i slightly depress the left trigger...
  4. xbox elite controller left stick acts as right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller left stick acts as right trigger: i’ve had my xbox elite controller for a while and i’ve never really had any problems, but now anytime i use the controller it’s like i’m holding down the right trigger all the time. when i play...
  5. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger: I saw this as an old issue where someone tried plugging in their controller to fix it. It does not work for me. It will work for about five minutes but then I try to sprint and I shoot my weapons....
  6. Right Trigger Input Replaced With The Left Joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Right Trigger Input Replaced With The Left Joystick: Recently, I've started using my xbox one again, my controller stopped working, but I got a new one, it worked for a bit, but after restarting my xbox, for some reason, when I pressed the right...
  7. Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick.: I've had this problem for a while now, when I press R2 on my controller the game performs an action as if the left stick was moved forward. I've had this happen in all the games I've played with...
  8. Wired XBOX One controller joystick drifts left ONLY when holding down the right trigger

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired XBOX One controller joystick drifts left ONLY when holding down the right trigger: When I hold down the right trigger in any game, the joystick drifts left as if I am pulling it fully to the left. It's driving me crazy. 2b2c79ce-e015-49aa-a20b-1e51885195f1
  9. Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger: Although this sounds stupid I have had this issue constantly for the past few months across multiple games on both PC and Xbox. An example of this being a problem is if I were to move the camera...
  10. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...